Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Snakepit!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Happy Happy Happy!
    bought some gorgeous shoes from Next (plain with small detail, nice heel, all black) :) -have to wait til they get them in in my size though :( .. no 5 1/2s? wtf?
    and got a new bag, i was gonna buy a top for going out in but whatever, a bag will do!!!
    Didnt have a bad headache today! :D

i will mention my bag at least once more tonight! (i apologise in advance)

Shots are on me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

KatCookie wrote: »
    Happy Happy Happy!
    bought some gorgeous shoes from Next (plain with small detail, nice heel, all black) :) -have to wait til they get them in in my size though :( .. no 5 1/2s? wtf?
    and got a new bag, i was gonna buy a top for going out in but whatever, a bag will do!!!
    Didnt have a bad headache today! :D

i will mention my bag at least once more tonight! (i apologise in advance)

Shots are on me!!

Ooo I have a pair of AMAZING shoes on hold at work, 5 inch stilettos with a small platform and peeptoe....

http://www.faith.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?pid=207800&language=en-GB&cid=

Can't wait to get them!
    Whats the bag like?

*wonders how long it will take for the men to start complaining* :D

Black Canvas, .. Roxy, biggish, some gold flower detail & Roxy Logo on the front, and polka dots on the inside! Was on sale so it's probably last season, but i couldnt care less about that!!
    Nice shoes! :D

meh, the lads shouldnt give out, they were talking about football the other day!

Haha thanks!

Sure you're damn right, who gives a crap if they're last season, point is you got a snazzy new bag!

Ah I wish I was going out tonight.....night in with a bottle of vodka and sky plus...what an exciting life I do lead :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Bijoux wrote: »
    Haha thanks!

Sure you're damn right, who gives a crap if they're last season, point is you got a snazzy new bag!

Ah I wish I was going out tonight.....night in with a bottle of vodka and sky plus...what an exciting life I do lead :pac:

ooh the memories, ouch *imagines getting hit my a bus hangover feeling the next morning*

don't know if i'll be going out tonight, im not too bothered as i've been out most nights this summer :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Damn, why did the shoe conversation have to end before I arrived?

Damn, why did the shoe conversation have to end before I arrived?

It never has to end! :D
    ooh the memories, ouch *imagines getting hit my a bus hangover feeling the next morning*

don't know if i'll be going out tonight, im not too bothered as i've been out most nights this summer :D

Actually I rarely get hangovers!!! :D

Haha good to have the odd night in, sure ya can always drink at home!

It never has to end! :D

No no no, its over and we have to move on with our lives

i dont really get them anymore as my body is used to drinking most nights :D

why drink at home when you could meet up with friends and have a better time?
    i drink sometimes at home before i go out but i wouldnt drink at home if i was staying in on my own for the night. ah well i think im staying in tonight as im wrecked from work and just want to chill and watch a movie or something :D

I'm not on my own, im with the parents and the brother!

Might watch the rocky horror picture show later....never seen it!
    And I want to go out, but I'm broke :( dammit thats why I'm at this bar!

• Advertisement

damn parents and brothers..

i can talk about shoes some more. actually i really should find a shoe forum and ask them how am i going to survive for a "school year" in those shoes? i have to walk about a mile in erm.. a uniform.. *sigh* Ssh! dont tell anyone! http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/shoes/21/2 they are higher and nicer in real life!

I'm not on my own, im with the parents and the brother!

Might watch the rocky horror picture show later....never seen it!
    And I want to go out, but I'm broke :( dammit thats why I'm at this bar!

haha some chick made me watch that before, didn't watch much of it tbh and don't remember much. no loss anyways i'd say! hmm anybody got ideas for a very good comedy to watch? like something that will make me laugh a good few times!

why are you broke? no job? damn recession :D
    first saturday i've stayed in since about january.... although it can change if one of my friends calls me and says get the hell out!

Well they have a leather upper so they would last a while....thick heel means pressure is distributed more evenly, so the heel takes longer to wear down...

Only real danger wear-and-tear wise would be the stitching....apart from the day to day walking in the rain stuff :(

Fecking hated walking to school in hailstones, fecking yokes whacking off the backs of your knees, could cripple you!
    Ah no more uniform for me (well.....at least i think so) :pac:

damn parents and brothers..

i can talk about shoes some more. actually i really should find a shoe forum and ask them how am i going to survive for a "school year" in those shoes? i have to walk about a mile in erm.. a uniform.. *sigh* Ssh! dont tell anyone! http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/shoes/21/2 they are higher and nicer in real life!

ooh time to talk about football and cars! lol, jk.

uniform? still i school?, argh! poor you. how long left? last year?

Fecking hated walking to school in hailstones, fecking yokes whacking off the backs of your knees, could cripple you!

jaysus where do you live? must be afraid of your life walking down the street with a risk of a killer hailstone shower anytime!

haha some chick made me watch that before, didn't watch much of it tbh and don't remember much. no loss anyways i'd say! hmm anybody got ideas for a very good comedy to watch? like something that will make me laugh a good few times!

why are you broke? no job? damn recession :D
    first saturday i've stayed in since about january.... although it can change if one of my friends calls me and says get the hell out!

Yes.....the night is young and so are you :pac:

Nope, got a job, just getting feck all hours, and had to pay a few grand for college accommodation there during the week......shot please!

jaysus where do you live? must be afraid of your life walking down the street with a risk of a killer hailstone shower anytime!

Sligo, need I say anymore? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I bringing my own drink to the Snakepit. I have Heineken, literally!:pac:

lol, how do you know i'm young? ;) , well i am but still... i smell S.T.A.L.K.E.R.!

ouch i remember gettin **** all hours back in march, i can't wait until they drop again soon because my life is so busy right now with work and social life that i never get any time to listen to music, watch tv/movies or play video games :(

ya college accomidation is a balls as you have to pay it in 2 lump sums usualy!
    what you doing in college? :D

i'll get you a shot of stiffy haha! actually i'll just give you a shot of tequila!

have actually never been there!
    im not missing much am i?

• Advertisement

Could be worse, ya could be stuck in the sticks!

uniform? still i school?, argh! poor you. how long left? last year?
    Too long is the answer!
    Well they have a leather upper so they would last a while....thick heel means pressure is distributed more evenly, so the heel takes longer to wear down...

Only real danger wear-and-tear wise would be the stitching....apart from the day to day walking in the rain stuff :(

My last pair were €80 Kickers, nice big clunky heel and because i walked so much, (its actually a mile almost every single day!) they wore down on one side by more than a centimetre, which in reality is a hell of a lot! the damage is done now!!

*shot for bijoux, sometjhing in a can for ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV*

My last pair were €80 Kickers, nice big clunky heel and because i walked so much, (its actually a mile almost every single day!) they wore down on one side by more than a centimetre, which in reality is a hell of a lot! the damage is done now!!

*shot for bijoux, sometjhing in a can for ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV*

Yeow....I used to do a similar walk.....
    lol, how do you know i'm young? ;) , well i am but still... i smell S.T.A.L.K.E.R.!

ouch i remember gettin **** all hours back in march, i can't wait until they drop again soon because my life is so busy right now with work and social life that i never get any time to listen to music, watch tv/movies or play video games :(

ya college accomidation is a balls as you have to pay it in 2 lump sums usualy!
    what you doing in college? :D

i'll get you a shot of stiffy haha! actually i'll just give you a shot of tequila!

Yup have to pay another lump sum in December.....doing medical physics in Galway.....two weeks till I move back down and fly the nest for good!!!

Tequila?
    I'm getting you Absinthe, for inflicting tequila on me! :p
    have actually never been there!
    im not missing much am i?

Nope, not really!!! Scenerys good, where are you anyways?

will it ever stop raining? i should be wearing a t shirt and shorts but instead its warm clothes... lets move ireland to the south of spain?

Lets move us.. not ireland..
    Lets make us look better (more tanned etc) and all other Irish people pig ugly!! LD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

will it ever stop raining? i should be wearing a t shirt and shorts but instead its warm clothes... lets move ireland to the south of spain?

The finest weather always comes in September, just in time to piss off the school kids!:pac::D

Yup have to pay another lump sum in December.....doing medical physics in Galway.....two weeks till I move back down and fly the nest for good!!!

Tequila?
    I'm getting you Absinthe, for inflicting tequila on me! :p

Nope, not really!!! Scenerys good, where are you anyways?

ooh sounds like a cool enough course, especially if its in galway! i've got loads of mates up there, everybody is in love with the place.2 weeks of home cooked meals etc, make the most of it! you will miss clean clothes/food/money alot!

ooh did you want a few shots of poteen did you? :D

im from a place with good scenary too! kerry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    The finest weather always comes in September, just in time to piss off the school kids!:pac::D

I used too hate that now I couldn't give a shoite \o/

Lets move us.. not ireland..
    Lets make us look better (more tanned etc) and all other Irish people pig ugly!! LD

interesting :D

i actually can get tanned so its all good! gonna look like a half cast when i come back from my travels of south east asia next spring :D

• Advertisement

i do remember good weather in september when i was in primary school, cant remember much of secondary school though! damn drink and drugs :D

Advertisement