Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Snakepit!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

I love that

Who doesn't? :D
    LZ5by5 wrote: »

Just a small town girl
    Living in a lonnnnnely wo-orld
    She took the midnight train going aaaaaanywhere.....;)

Speaking of trains.....:pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_KACgT-ZD0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Bijoux wrote: »
    Who doesn't? :D

Speaking of trains.....:pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_KACgT-ZD0

Congrats, I think you picked out the only slightly funny part in that film!:P

Congrats, I think you picked out the only slightly funny part in that film!:P

Oh I was in bits watching that.........'mi scusi, mi scusi'.....durrrrrrty!

Oh I was in bits watching that.........'mi scusi, mi scusi'.....durrrrrrty!

Michelle Trachtenberg saved it. I hated her in Buffy but damn for some reason she was just attractive in that film!

Just thinking about Road Trip there.....what WAS the point of Tom Green in that film? Wasn't he just so randomly placed, plot-wise?

I cant remember anythign from Eurotrip except that mi scusi bit, and the bit where they're practically broke, and end up in some poor Eastern European country where they're rich :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Just thinking about Road Trip there.....what WAS the point of Tom Green in that film? Wasn't he just so randomly placed, plot-wise?

I cant remember anythign from Eurotrip except that mi scusi bit, and the bit where they're practically broke, and end up in some poor Eastern European country where they're rich :rolleyes:

Yeah it was crap

Tom Green was the "in" person at the time, plus he was probably the only fruitcake around who would but a mouse in his mouth and goad a live snake.:pac:

God I'm in a real dancing mood all of a sudden....listening to 'Money' and feeling like doing a dance á la Pulp Fiction :D

God I'm in a real dancing mood all of a sudden....listening to 'Money' and feeling like doing a dance á la Pulp Fiction :D

Money by Barrett Strong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

im back from tonights adventure which was quiet fun :D
    how are ye? whos awake?

• Advertisement

how are ye? whos awake?

What was the adventure buuuuuddy?:)

Money by Barrett Strong?

I thought it was pink floyd

Money by Barrett Strong?

Pink Floyd :D
    how are ye? whos awake?

We're awake, thats who!
    How was ze dreenking session?

I thought it was pink floyd

God chatbox there is more than one song called Money:rolleyes: But since Bijoux is a Pink Floyd fan, you're probably right:pac:

God chatbox there is more than one song called Money:rolleyes: But since Bijoux is a Pink Floyd fan, you're probably right:pac:

I like that, keep that.
    I meant that i thought she'd be listening to that one.I love them anyway.
    And I ws \o/

What was the adventure buuuuuddy?:)

ah well not as cool as last nights but i just walked up to the town park, met a few of the lads, they offered me cans which i accepted of course then off my friends hostel and smoked it up there for a while with some mad hippy and then got grub and met some crazy girls with massive melons :D and then down to the late bar and there was a poker tournment was on which was cool then had a few pints and i just legged it home while the lads from outside town are gettin taxis :D

actually that probably wasn't worth the read ^^

We're awake, thats who!
    How was ze dreenking session?

ah coole :D

it was cool for a tuesday :D , well everynight is cool with good company :D

how was the job celebrations?

ah well not as cool as last nights but i just walked up to the town park, met a few of the lads, they offered me cans which i accepted of course then off my friends hostel and smoked it up there for a while with some mad hippy and then got grub and met some crazy girls with massive melons :D and then down to the late bar and there was a poker tournment was on which was cool then had a few pints and i just legged it home while the lads from outside town are gettin taxis :D

All this on a Tuesday Night? I hate you! Nah just kidding man, sounds like a rockin' night.

Question: WHY did you come home so early? :eek:

All this on a Tuesday Night? I hate you! Nah just kidding man, sounds like a rockin' night.

Which reminds me...this time 2 weeks I will be going mad in Galway....ah I missed drunken Wednesday and Thursday nights :D

• Advertisement

Which reminds me...this time 2 weeks I will be going mad in Galway....ah I missed drunken Wednesday and Thursday nights :D

I lurve Galway. My aunt has a house in Oranmore, a nice little village, And the city life ain't bad either!:pac:

Question: WHY did you come home so early? :eek:

my addiction to boards! nah haha :D nah people just started going home and there wasn't much happenin in the late bar and not much talent although my friend tried to get 2 sisters to home with him :D , funny tryin to watch him get 2 sisters who both had boyfriends and were older than him, into bed!

my addiction to boards! nah haha :D nah people just started going home and there wasn't much happenin in the late bar and not much talent although my friend tried to get 2 sisters to home with him :D , funny tryin to watch him get 2 sisters who both had boyfriends and were older than him, into bed!

Haha classic!!!

Ooo have any of ye seen this thread....hilarious

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055359451

Haha classic!!!

im not posting mine on that thread, too many mad/bad memories , ouch! bad bad memories

Haha classic!!!

I stopped after a few posts, didn't want to see anything too familiar.:pac: This ego is delicate as it is.:pac:

Ah I've no story bad enough to post on it....worst I ever had was a few fellas who wouldn't accept I was finishing with them..

Oh WAIT there is this ásshole who keeps hassling me for a friends with benefits arrangement...he just wont give up!

Not going posting that story there though!!! :rolleyes:

I stopped after a few posts, didn't want to see anything too familiar.:pac: This ego is delicate as it is.:pac:

LOL I KNEW i recognised you! XD

Oh WAIT there is this ásshole who keeps hassling me for a friends with benefits arrangement...he just wont give up!

oh OK, its like that is it? i'll stop if you really feel that way! :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Ah I've no story bad enough to post on it....worst I ever had was a few fellas who wouldn't accept I was finishing with them..

Not going posting that story there though!!! :rolleyes:

He sounds charming. Jesus how hard is it to treat a lady with respect. If I had good looks, I'd be reeling the ladies in:pac:

Anyways good night people!

• Advertisement

He sounds charming. Jesus how hard is it to treat a lady with respect. If I had good looks, I'd be reeling the ladies in:pac:

Anyways good night people!

im sure you're beautiful behind that mask :pac::pac:

good night you^^

Advertisement