Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Snakepit!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

oh OK, its like that is it? i'll stop if you really feel that way! :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Nah I was talking about the other one....you and me are still on for Thursday right? Don't forget your whip! :pac::pac::pac:
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    He sounds charming. Jesus how hard is it to treat a lady with respect. If I had good looks, I'd be reeling the ladies in:pac:

Anyways good night people!

Night dude!!!
    And he was a total gent, I quote:
    "But it WON'T complicate things at college, besides we have an exam tomorrow, I need to relieve the stress!" :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Bijoux wrote: »
    Nah I was talking about the other one....you and me are still on for Thursday right? Don't forget your whip! :pac::pac::pac:

oh the other one oh right :D

yeah we're still on, this time get lube , last night was rough!!!

oh the other one oh right :D

yeah we're still on, this time get lube , last night was rough!!!

Classy :D

I think random chatbox passed out behind the bar!

stay classy san diego! :D

i just nearly passed out too, i was replying to this all of a sudden and then sudden urge to puke from taste of cheap alcohol in my mouth, i never puke, freaked me out. had to clean the sink up as i didnt make it to the toilet :(

stay classy san diego! :D

i just nearly passed out too, i was replying to this all of a sudden and then sudden urge to puke from taste of cheap alcohol in my mouth, i never puke, freaked me out. had to clean the sink up as i didnt make it to the toilet :(

Sex Panther....60% of the time, it works everytime!

I hated Anchorman first time I saw it, now I love it! :D

Ouch condolences....at least its gone now.....and hopefully you wont be vomiting in the morning :D

• Advertisement

Sex Panther....60% of the time, it works everytime!

I hated Anchorman first time I saw it, now I love it! :D

Ouch condolences....at least its gone now.....and hopefully you wont be vomiting in the morning :D

haha yeah <3

you're cool because you got what i said :D

thanks , yeah it was a bad pint i guess , ah well, feel 10x better now :D , i better not be vomiting in the morning as i have a nice fry planned for the morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Classy :D

I think random chatbox passed out behind the bar!

Just admiring the beauty

haha yeah <3

you're cool because you got what i said :D

thanks , yeah it was a bad pint i guess , ah well, feel 10x better now :D , i better not be vomiting in the morning as i have a nice fry planned for the morning :D

Ewww fry....for some reason I can have a fry in the evening...just cant handle it in the morning :rolleyes:

Ah well I think I'm off to bed for the night....au revoir!

good morning fellow drinkers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

is it morning for you? tis afternoon for me..
    and its raining and im mad.. someone get me a drink,
    actually, ill get it myself..

• Advertisement

KatCookie wrote: »
    is it morning for you? tis afternoon for me..
    and its raining and im mad.. someone get me a drink,
    actually, ill get it myself..

well the evening has just started :D just finished work a while ago

its not raining for me, why are you mad kat?
    fine! get me one while you're there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Evening peoples, how is everyone?

BrynW wrote: »
    Evening peoples, how is everyone?

im good, not sure what im up to for the evening , a little bored :D

and yourself?

i'm mad becasue i invited loads of people to my house and most of them cant come, and they even have legitimate reasons FFS! 4 are in Clare, 4 are at a camp, anothers at a wedding.. and everyone else are having transport problems..
    so now im stuck trying to decide to call it off or to leave it with 2 -maybe 3 girls, nd 3guys.. and all of them arent 100% sure if they can get out to my house..

A round of Fuzzy Melonberrys for everyone.. cos my head is feeling bit fuzzed up from all this stress!

im good, not sure what im up to for the evening , a little bored :D

and yourself?

Same as yourself. I'm thinking a quiet night in would be a good idea though, seeing as im totally exhausted....nearly asleep at the pc here!!! :eek:

i'm mad becasue i invited loads of people to my house and most of them cant come, and they even have legitimate reasons FFS! 4 are in Clare, 4 are at a camp, anothers at a wedding.. and everyone else are having transport problems..
    so now im stuck trying to decide to call it off or to leave it with 2 -maybe 3 girls, nd 3guys.. and all of them arent 100% sure if they can get out to my house..

A round of Fuzzy Melonberrys for everyone.. cos my head is feeling bit fuzzed up from all this stress!

Woo thanks Kat!!!

no prob.. gonna be drinking all night, then flip a coin and decide what to do later,,

it would be fun with just the 6 of us there.. i suppose, cos they are all very close friends.. yes?

/someone help...

get daddy's private helicopter and pick us all up and we'll come :D
    don't call it off/dont let the guys down :D, 3 girls on 3 guys = win

cheers for the drink

it would be fun with just the 6 of us there.. i suppose, cos they are all very close friends.. yes?

/someone help...

orgy?

no prob.. gonna be drinking all night, then flip a coin and decide what to do later,,

/someone help...

6 people is loads to have a good night tonight :D

• Advertisement

Same as yourself. I'm thinking a quiet night in would be a good idea though, seeing as im totally exhausted....nearly asleep at the pc here!!! :eek:

why are you exhausted? i worked all day and im grand after a few mins of winding down after work!

yeah im thinking a quiet night myself, maybe play the xbox 360 i bought 3 months ago and only played 20 odd hours :(

/someone help...

Yes,

any good friends + drink = good times.

That equation is valid, trust me, I'm a physicist :D

maybe play the xbox 360 i bought 3 months ago and only played 20 odd hours :(

That's SHAMEFUL!!!
    Do you have halo 3? If you do and you haven't played it a lot, I will bitchslap you from here :D

orgy?
    nah..
    6 people is loads to have a good night tonight :D
    it'd be sh!te if anyone dropped out tho..

bah! suppose you are all right.. go for it i suppose, its not like theres much time before real life (school /college) begins again..

why are you exhausted? i worked all day and im grand after a few mins of winding down after work!

yeah im thinking a quiet night myself, maybe play the xbox 360 i bought 3 months ago and only played 20 odd hours :(

I dont know what has me so tired today, but definately think dinner and watching tv is the best option for me!

That's SHAMEFUL!!!
    Do you have halo 3? If you do and you haven't played it a lot, I will bitchslap you from here :D

i have it and haven't played it alot :( maybe an hour...

i also have gears of war , GTA4 , cod4 , forza 2 , pgr4 , nba 07 , pro evo 08 , splinter cell double agent . i spent so much and never got to play much :(

I dont know what has me so tired today, but definately think dinner and watching tv is the best option for me!

what you havin for dinner? :D damn im hungry and there is not even ONE take away that delivers in our town! so if i want somethin i must walk 5 mins there and 5 mins back :/

i have it and haven't played it alot :( maybe an hour...

i also have gears of war , GTA4 , cod4 , forza 2 , pgr4 , nba 07 , pro evo 08 , splinter cell double agent . i spent so much and never got to play much :(

Always wanted to play Gears of War and GTAIV......love cod 4 though!!!

Has anyone seen this thread.....genius!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055359451

Always wanted to play Gears of War and GTAIV......love cod 4 though!!!

Has anyone seen this thread.....genius!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055359451

you linked us to that thread last night....
    memory like a goldfish ey? haha

• Advertisement

what you havin for dinner? :D damn im hungry and there is not even ONE take away that delivers in our town! so if i want somethin i must walk 5 mins there and 5 mins back :/

Im feeling lazy so going to just throw a pizza into the oven now! Maybe a few chips with it too :D

Advertisement