Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Snakepit!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Right its bye bye from me!
    Not many around tonight and im wrecked from rugger training anyway!:(

So later dudes and dudettes! lol :D

Night.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Ah now!
    I come back and she's vamoosed!!!

Anyone left here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Im still here! But probably not for too much longer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

*lurks from under cover* oh its byrnW , run ruN RUN!!!

BrynW wrote: »
    Im still here! But probably not for too much longer!
    *lurks from under cover* oh its byrnW , run ruN RUN!!!

I'll get a mudbath and you two girls can get in and sort your problems out :pac:

• Advertisement

Bijoux wrote: »
    I'll get a mudbath and you two girls can get in and sort your problems out :pac:

i want a mudbath too , actually no, normal warm bath would be nice :D

Nah I meant I will locate a mudbath and the two of ye can have a fight to the death (or resolve your little squabble) :D

God I'm craving a baby guinness so much right now....and I dont even LIKE tia maria!

Nah I meant I will locate a mudbath and the two of ye can have a fight to the death (or resolve your little squabble) :D

God I'm craving a baby guinness so much right now....and I dont even LIKE tia maria!

just have a white russian instead :D
    me and Brynw aren't having a squabble :P he loves me really <3

just have a white russian instead :D
    me and Brynw aren't having a squabble :P he loves me really <3

I just looked that up on urban dictionary...I didnt actually KNOW there was a drink with vodka and milk as ingredients! must try it!!! :D

Ah, to be young, gay, and in love :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

I just looked that up on urban dictionary...I didnt actually KNOW there was a drink with vodka and milk as ingredients! must try it!!! :D

What!? The White Russian is the drink of choice for all followers of the Dude.

All hail the Dude.

• Advertisement

its Vodka Kahlua and milk , tastes like chocolate milkshake :D

did you check the donkey punch out?

yeah its fantastic isn't it ;)

What!? The White Russian is the drink of choice for all followers of the Dude.

All hail the Dude.

Is he actually called The Dude? Because if so, that is beyond cool....
    its Vodka Kahlua and milk , tastes like chocolate milkshake :D

did you check the donkey punch out?

yeah its fantastic isn't it ;)

god bless urbandictionary.com.........jesus christ if someone did that to me I would kick them in the balls with my heels! Self defence mechanism ya know! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

god bless urbandictionary.com.........jesus christ if someone did that to me I would kick them in the balls with my heels! Self defence mechanism ya know! :rolleyes:

Yes he is simply known as The Dude. The epitome of what a man wants to be. :D

you'd be knocked out though! and fulla jizz

you'd be knocked out though! and fulla jizz

How lovely. :rolleyes:
    Yes he is simply known as The Dude. The epitome of what a man wants to be. :D

Feck it I would spend all day in my dressing gown wearing sunglasses and drinking milk and alcohol if I had the chance....wouldn't want a beard though! :D

How lovely. :rolleyes:

can you picture it? lovely isn't it. every lady would love it.

I assume you do a runner before she wakes up and tried to kill you for knocking her out for your own satisfaction? :pac:

I assume you do a runner before she wakes up and tried to kill you for knocking her out for your own satisfaction? :pac:

Exactly!

And yet it amazes me that you're trawling a singles bar at 2am on a wednesday night! :D

im looking for my next victim
    who will be next mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Advertisement

rise and shine suckers! off to work in a while, *yawn yawn*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

BrynW wrote: »
    When you click on the cuckoo's next, scroll to the bottom and look at the bottom right of the page and it tells you who are the moderators for that forum

amp, smoke.me.a.kipper, regi, DeVore, Cloud

I hate to bring posts back from the dead {or last night} but: amp has left indefinitely, DeVore and Cloud are very high up on the hierarchy of Mods so i dont think we would see them here, they probably have better things to do than decide if this deserves a stickying, and i dont think i've seen regi and smoke.me.a.kipper very much. i've just checked and both of them havent been online in more than a week. :(

Do we ned another mod here? Not that theres much here that needs close modding...
    rise and shine suckers! off to work in a while, *yawn yawn*

All i gotta do is clean the house.. all the house.. :mad:

KatCookie wrote: »

Do we ned another mod here? Not that theres much here that needs close modding...

All i gotta do is clean the house.. all the house.. :mad:

i'd be a great mod :D

lucky for some! just back from work, best weather i've seen since may! gonna see whos around now and see what i can get up to but first im gonna munch into the first dinner i've had in a few weeks! yum yum

Hi all, how we all doing today? Just in from work!

Opps had to take down my mention of the bar in my sig!

I think your sig was just too big, i dont think theres anything wrong with advertising a thread or forum!

lol my boss rang me and threatened my job because hes under stress from a b*tch at work who hates me, but the thing is everybody else adores me , so i texted him and told him he's being unfair and then we had a good chat and he thinks shes insane too and actually she might get fired now and i'll get her higher paid job :D, boss says he thinks im the best worker there but he has stress from the mad one ..... weirdest change around ever , from nearly fired to maybe being promoted!

I think your sig was just too big, i dont think theres anything wrong with advertising a thread or forum!

yeah im advertising a forum in my sig too and i get no trouble.

Nope apparently your not allowed!
    Yea it was to long and big, i just hadnt got around to fixing it up a bit.
    lol my boss rang me and threatened my job because hes under stress from a b*tch at work who hates me, but the thing is everybody else adores me , so i texted him and told him he's being unfair and then we had a good chat and he thinks shes insane too and actually she might get fired now and i'll get her higher paid job :D, boss says he thinks im the best worker there but he has stress from the mad one ..... weirdest change around ever , from nearly fired to maybe being promoted!

Lmao, good job!

What do you do?

yeah im advertising a forum in my sig too and i get no trouble.

Well unless he thought it was a real bar and didnt check the link to boards! I dunno! But thats what i was told!

• Advertisement

Who told you? if its Biko then ok, but there are people who dont know the full extent of the rules who would PM you!

Advertisement