Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Snakepit!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Jemmy wrote: »
    Nope apparently your not allowed!
    Yea it was to long and big, i just hadnt got around to fixing it up a bit.

Lmao, good job!

What do you do?

i work in a kitchen doing prep, might be chefing very soon the way it looks haha.
    you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

KatCookie wrote: »
    Who told you? if its Biko then ok, but there are people who dont know the full extent of the rules who would PM you!

It was one of the listed Cuckoos Nest mods, i had pm'ed him asking about stickies!
    i work in a kitchen doing prep, might be chefing very soon the way it looks haha.
    you?

Well congrats on turning that one around! You may let us know the outcome! :p

Im a student engineer! About to take a year out to work and hopefully travel sometime next yr.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Im going to make Cookies tonight...
    Mmmmm.. Probably Betty Crockers Cookie Mix, but im not sure.. i might make these cookie/biscuit things and then you decorate them with melted chocolate.....

/random

Im going to make Cookies tonight...
    Mmmmm.. Probably Betty Crockers Cookie Mix, but im not sure.. i might make these cookie/biscuit things and then you decorate them with melted chocolate.....

/random

oh how was your orgy last night Kat?

Thats not tonight, thats tomorrow..
    *cant wait!
    2 girls 3 guys. ..

• Advertisement

Thats not tonight, thats tomorrow..
    *cant wait!
    2 girls 3 guys. ..

Eh what now?! :cool:

well... the third girl isnt able to make it..

well... the third girl isnt able to make it..

Im sorry but again, eh what now?! ;):p

my supposed orgy that im supposedly having..

i thought you were havin it last night, me and the lads were planning to raid your house by pretending to be the pizzaman!

you + 2 girls vs 3 guys = fun orgy

• Advertisement

my supposed orgy that im supposedly having..

Oh i seez!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

*Strolls up to the bar and gives all a gentlemanly nod*

Evening All:D

LZ5by5 wrote: »

evening dude :D

my supposed orgy that i am supposedly having..
    :D

Evening white knight! How are you today?

Evening white knight! How are you today?

All is well, just looking with bemusement at some of the things that I have to do in my course this year. I have to do a Community Survey, on MY Community.:(

All is well, just looking with bemusement at some of the things that I have to do in my course this year. I have to do a Community Survey, on MY Community.:(

Cant be that bad! What is it your studying exactly?!

Cant be that bad! What is it your studying exactly?!

I'm studying Social Policy. I'm just nervous that I'm going to come across a lot of slammed doors and rudeness.

How's things with yourself anyway?

I'm studying Social Policy. I'm just nervous that I'm going to come across a lot of slammed doors and rudeness.

How's things with yourself anyway?

Not to bad, had my first rugger training session with the ladies last night so bit stiff and tired today! Taking it easy, training again 2moro night!

Ah no besides all that its great craic and great to keep fit! So its all good! :)

a few friends traveled to holland for a week and went to a music festival etc and took many drugs and drank alot etc and they came home recently and they all have quit drink and drugs, crazy ****ers, i'll have to play the devil and get them back on my side :D

• Advertisement

Not to bad, had my first rugger training session with the ladies last night so bit stiff and tired today! Taking it easy, training again 2moro night!

Ah no besides all that its great craic and great to keep fit! So its all good! :)

I know what you mean, I've taken up boxing training again in the past 2 weeks and it's taking some getting use to.
    a few friends traveled to holland for a week and went to a music festival etc and took many drugs and drank alot etc and they came home recently and they all have quit drink and drugs, crazy ****ers, i'll have to play the devil and get them back on my side biggrin.gif

Maybe one certain drink and drugs fueled session led them to some hookers, only to find out that they were actually lady-boy's. That would scare me off the drink forever.:pac::p

Maybe one certain drink and drugs fueled session led them to some hookers, only to find out that they were actually lady-boy's. That would scare me off the drink forever.:pac::p

stranger things have happened!

stranger things have happened!

I'm telling ya man, don't do drugs and always stick to the one drink, you lose all control in every sense!:pac:

I'm telling ya man, don't do drugs and always stick to the one drink, you lose all control in every sense!:pac:

im still alive!

im still alive!

You're still alive, but I'm sure you've made an ass out of yourself on plenty of occasions, as have I.:pac: But not anymore.:p

You're still alive, but I'm sure you've made an ass out of yourself on plenty of occasions, as have I.:pac: But not anymore.:p

hehe but im still alive, we all make asses of ourselves drunk/sober or stoned

ooh the trofeo birra moretti is on, yes!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Sticking to the one drink is for pussies........mixing them is what it's all about :D

Bijoux wrote: »
    Sticking to the one drink is for pussies........mixing them is what it's all about :D

No, sticking to the one drink is for people who don't want to get aggro or overly emotional, or is that just me?:o:pac:

• Advertisement

No, sticking to the one drink is for people who don't want to get overly emotional, or is that just me?:o:pac:

Ah i dunno i stick to one drink except for when it comes to shots!

Jameson all the way til the shots start! :D

I dont get aggro anyway! Just a bit eager to get dancing! lol :p
    And possibly a lil emotional! :)

Advertisement