Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Snakepit!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

I dont......

When I'm drunk I tend to try and debate with people about anything.....I tend go get really philosophical....and I occasionally have the 'dude....seriously.....I love you, you're great' moments....I miss being drunk :O

*does shot*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Bijoux wrote: »
    and I occasionally have the 'dude....seriously.....I love you, you're great' moments....I miss being drunk :O

*does shot*

Haha ya gotta love those nights! So funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I dont......

When I'm drunk I tend to try and debate with people about anything.....I tend go get really philosophical....and I occasionally have the 'dude....seriously.....I love you, you're great' moments....I miss being drunk :O

*does shot*

Ha ha, if I was mixing drink and I was hanging with you and we started debating I would get aggro.:pac: Ah but I'm a great drunk once I stick to the bulmers/ heineken.:D

God the last time I was out, I ended up spending the whole night talking to this random dude I met through a friend (who is VERY argumentative and ALWAYS thinks he's right)...spent two hours arguing gay marriage in a cocktail bar, while having a competition to see who could finish a pitcher of sex on the beach first, then spending an hour walking around galway pretending to be a long term item (long story) while doing the whole 'seriously....you're sooo great man....there should be...like....a street named after you, or something'...then ended up discussing our mutual love of Tarantino films and console games...then ended up walking home.....good times :D

God I miss Galway and Galway men SO much!

Jemmy wrote: »
    Haha ya gotta love those nights! So funny!

Haha tell me about it!!!
    The last time I was in that sort of drunken mood, I spent ages talking to this street magician dude, and I quote:
    "Seriously man, you're better than Keith Barry. He has SLEEVES, the sneaky fecker. You have a T-shirt, you have nothing up your sleeves, and thats why we love you"

Probably one of those 'you had to be there' things but so flippin funny! :pac:

• Advertisement

Haha tell me about it!!!
    The last time I was in that sort of drunken mood, I spent ages talking to this street magician dude, and I quote:
    "Seriously man, you're better than Keith Barry. He has SLEEVES, the sneaky fecker. You have a T-shirt, you have nothing up your sleeves, and thats why we love you"

Probably one of those 'you had to be there' things but so flippin funny! :pac:

Lmfao, "the sneaky fecker" ... ya mad yoke Bijoux!

Missy you have to come to beers!
    Good times to be had, i need someone like you there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

God the last time I was out, I ended up spending the whole night talking to this random dude I met through a friend (who is VERY argumentative and ALWAYS thinks he's right)...spent two hours arguing gay marriage in a cocktail bar, while having a competition to see who could finish a pitcher of sex on the beach first, then spending an hour walking around galway pretending to be a long term item (long story) while doing the whole 'seriously....you're sooo great man....there should be...like....a street named after you, or something'...then ended up discussing our mutual love of Tarantino films and console games...then ended up walking home.....good times :D

God I miss Galway and Galway men SO much!

Aha-aha-aha! Sounds like a mad night with you Bijoux:P

Jemmy wrote: »
    Lmfao, "the sneaky fecker" ... ya mad yoke Bijoux!

Missy you have to come to beers!
    Good times to be had, i need someone like you there!

I really want to go, they're always on in Dublin aren't they?

I really want to go, they're always on in Dublin aren't they?

Yea your down in sligo is it?

Sligo, soon to be Galway!

• Advertisement

Sligo, soon to be Galway!

Ah you'll have to venture over to us, well im wicklow so iv gotta travel up or bunk in someones house!

We'll find you a couch or something next time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

are ye girls still at this......

mad yokes!!!

go out and get yisserselfs some real drinks!!

taidghbaby wrote: »
    are ye girls still at this......

mad yokes!!!

go out and get yisserselfs some real drinks!!

I do, plenty at the wknds! :D

And what would a real drink be then? ;)

devils blood :cool:

I've never even heard of it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

aw come on! everybody is asleep? i just home from a cool adventure!

I'm here watching sweeney todd online, and it said it was the 2007 one, but johnny depp nd helene bonham carter aint in it!
    agh!

Tell me bout this adventure then!

I'm here watching sweeney todd online, and it said it was the 2007 one, but johnny depp nd helene bonham carter aint in it!
    agh!

Tell me bout this adventure then!

damn, if only someone was online and kept me online i could of talked about my adventure then but i fell asleep and now i can't remember, maybe later on i'll remember!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

damn, if only someone was online and kept me online i could of talked about my adventure then but i fell asleep and now i can't remember, maybe later on i'll remember!

Ahhh "Adventure"...

Yep I've had one or two of those...
    Word from the wise..
    Stay away from the Brown Acid buddy..

:o:p

• Advertisement

Wazdakka wrote: »
    Ahhh "Adventure"...

Yep I've had one or two of those...
    Word from the wise..
    Stay away from the Brown Acid buddy..

:o:p

don't worry, i only smoke and when shrooms are in season so am i !!!

OFF TO WORK I GO, ciao

one maca-2 maca-3 MACARENA....

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy macarena!!!!:D

I've never even heard of it!!!
    it would be red aftershock mixed with tequila

Give me one then!!!

Mmmm aftershock...

Anyone heading out tonight?

not tonight :(

but startin at 2 tomorrow for a good sessiun!! :)

Two?
    Niiiice......I'll be at work then :mad:

drink working ftw

Reminds me of one saturday night, we had a work night out, i ended up oging to a houseparty, I was staying at a friends house and I didnt get back there till 7am, didnt get into bed till half 8, and had to get up for work at 12, when I had to run a shop on my OWN when I was still half smashed.

Good times! XD

Reminds me of one saturday night, we had a work night out, i ended up oging to a houseparty, I was staying at a friends house and I didnt get back there till 7am, didnt get into bed till half 8, and had to get up for work at 12, when I had to run a shop on my OWN when I was still half smashed.

Good times! XD

haha that ain't nothin!

one time back 2 months ago i was out drinking and after the pubs closed everyone seemed to have gathered outside this one pub and everybody didnt want to go home, so we ended up going to a house party with 50 odd people drinking smoking etc etc and i ended up staying up all night and then some girl took me to her house to cook me breakfast( total randomer like!!) and then we ate and i went drinkin again and then walked into work at 11 and worked grand until 5 , didnt break anything or drop anything once! and i smelled so badly of drink/weed etc and hadn't changed.

• Advertisement

Jesus christ!
    You're living the life of Reilly, ya know that?! :D

I'm gonna grab a Bulmers nd some ice...mmm

Advertisement