Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Snakepit!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Bijoux wrote: »
    Jesus christ!
    You're living the life of Reilly, ya know that?! :D

I'm gonna grab a Bulmers nd some ice...mmm

whos reilly? ya i know :D

corona for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

With a slice of lime ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Jesus christ!
    You're living the life of Reilly, ya know that?! :D

I'm gonna grab a Bulmers nd some ice...mmm

Throw a Bulmers this way.:pac:

Evening all.:) How goes it?

With a slice of lime ;)

of course :) what else ?

Coming right up dude.....

P1ssed off.....adapter broke for my laptop so im stuck using the pc in the house...no more late nights on the internet for me :(

• Advertisement

P1ssed off.....adapter broke for my laptop so im stuck using the pc in the house...no more late nights on the internet for me :(

What!?:eek: You're like the owner of the Snakepit!:( Wher is the PC positioned in the house?

boards on your phone? take all of our numbers and we can update you on the posts :P

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    What!?:eek: You're like the owner of the Snakepit!:( Wher is the PC positioned in the house?

In the feckin donwstairs hallway....grrrrr

one week and 3 days till I move into my apartment.........aaaah seems too far away!
    boards on your phone? take all of our numbers and we can update you on the posts :P

Haha can ya imagine! :D

Someone needs to come up with a new shot......I'm bored of straight vodka this week :pac:

naaa

naaa

Off with ya to the smokin area!

G'wan! :p

• Advertisement

Off with ya to the smokin area!

G'wan! :p

why? you want a quiet talk along with me is it? :P

In the feckin donwstairs hallway....grrrrr

one week and 3 days till I move into my apartment.........aaaah seems too far away!

Don't leave the laptop lying around in the Apartment, I've heard my fair share of Uni story's where the roommate somehow damages the laptop.:pac:

why? you want a quiet talk along with me is it? :P

Dammit, I was going to nick your Corona when you left ;)
    Don't leave the laptop lying around in the Apartment, I've heard my fair share of Uni story's where the roommate somehow damages the laptop.:pac:

Oh god I know, I never do!
    Cant wait to go back to college though.......party week then freshers week....tis gonna be mental! :D

Oh god I know, I never do!
    Cant wait to go back to college though.......party week then freshers week....tis gonna be mental! :D

Damn you and your flaunting of on campus accomadation and party's!:p You know I'm going into 3rd year and I've never once had a college party! All my mates from Uni are from Drogheda so I'd have no-one to party with as they don't stay up here!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

and i went drinkin again and then walked into work at 11 and worked grand until 5 , didnt break anything or drop anything once! and i smelled so badly of drink/weed etc and hadn't changed.
    Lol, where the hell do you work? :D

Lol, where the hell do you work? :D

in a restaurant ,in the kitchen, doing meat/fish and veg prep the whole time

Damn you and your flaunting of on campus accomadation and party's!:p You know I'm going into 3rd year and I've never once had a college party! All my mates from Uni are from Drogheda so I'd have no-one to party with as they don't stay up here!:(

Ehhh i wouldnt exactly call it on campus!!!
    Well where are you in college?

And what are ya studying?

Ehhh i wouldnt exactly call it on campus!!!
    Well where are you in college?

And what are ya studying?

I go to UCD, and I'm studying Social Policy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_policy

I posted the link because I usually get blank confused stares when I say I'm studying Social Policy.:( It's a short description.

I go to UCD, and I'm studying Social Policy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_policy

I posted the link because I usually get blank confused stares when I say I'm studying Social Policy.:( It's a short description.

Well I know what it is anyways, but I know how you feel.....imagine trying to explain 'Medical Physics'....and when you do, people STILL dont get it....or in the case of a lad chatting me up, they get scared when I mention it :rolleyes:

Well I know what it is anyways, but I know how you feel.....imagine trying to explain 'Medical Physics'....and when you do, people STILL dont get it....or in the case of a lad chatting me up, they get scared when I mention it :rolleyes:

Woah, sounds like someone aced the Leaving Cert.:D I have mates that do Physics though, is it the sam as Medical Physics?

And yeah, I know exactly what you mean. At my 21st I was explaining it to my two cousins and they just said "can you get a job out of it?":rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Woah, sounds like someone aced the Leaving Cert.:D I have mates that do Physics though, is it the sam as Medical Physics?

And yeah, I know exactly what you mean. At my 21st I was explaining it to my two cousins and they just said "can you get a job out of it?":rolleyes:

Haha not at all, the points are low enough for it anyways, three hundred and something points i think....

Nope :pac: my degree is in experimental physics and medical physics, basically im getting a degree with two majors....ahh god I sooo dont want to go into the explanation of it, i'm thinking of printing off the article off wikipedia about it and keeping it on my person at all times...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_physics

Yes, anytime somebody asks me about the job, I say 'well it-s 35 hoours a week, 9-5 job and when i get out of college i start on 55 grand a year, and then it goes up by 5 grand every 2 or 3 years...that enough information for ya?'

Usually leaves them gaping open-mouthed and shuts them up!!!

I think im just going to say a physics degree from now on....its just easier...

Social policy seems fairly self descriptive though, ya think people have SOME idea of that it is!

*rant over* :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Evening boys and girls ;) How is everybody?!

Girls?
    I'm the only one here methinks!

Good, and yourself?

Haha not at all, the points are low enough for it anyways, three hundred and something points i think....

Nope :pac: my degree is in experimental physics and medical physics, basically im getting a degree with two majors....ahh god I sooo dont want to go into the explanation of it, i'm thinking of printing off the article off wikipedia about it and keeping it on my person at all times...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_physics

Yes, anytime somebody asks me about the job, I say 'well it-s 35 hoours a week, 9-5 job and when i get out of college i start on 55 grand a year, and then it goes up by 5 grand every 2 or 3 years...that enough information for ya?'

Usually leaves them gaping open-mouthed and shuts them up!!!

I think im just going to say a physics degree from now on....its just easier...

I read the article it sounds really interesting, but it seems you're gonna have to do a Masters too yes? Same as myself, I'm thinking about a Masters in HR or Social Policy. But I've got to totally ace everything this year to have a chance at a Masters.

And good tactics in shutting up the smart-asses!

Social policy seems fairly self descriptive though, ya think people have SOME idea of that it is!

*rant over* :o

Aww don't get me started. I just say Social Work these days, it's just easier even though I have no plans to be a Social Worker!

Girls?
    I'm the only one here methinks!

Good, and yourself?

Im good thanks. Just having a quiet night tonight. Was in work til 9 and im back in at 9 tomorrow morning :( How was your day?

BrynW wrote: »
    Evening boys and girls ;) How is everybody?!

Evening Bryn! All is good here, how's yourself!

I read the article it sounds really interesting, but it seems you're gonna have to do a Masters too yes? Same as myself, I'm thinking about a Masters in HR or Social Policy. But I've got to totally ace everything this year to have a chance at a Masters.

And good tactics in shutting up the smart-asses!

Aww don't get me started. I just say Social Work these days, it's just easier even though I have no plans to be a Social Worker!

Ya, I intend to do a Masters but I really want to do a PhD.....but sure I'm only going into second year, thats ages away yet. The way I see it, you're better off with a Masters, like if you try and apply for a job with an honours bachelor degree, there could always be someone else applying who's more highly qualified than you.

I assume you're going into your final year?
    Sure work for it if you need to, no point spending a lot of time and money at college only to come out in the end wishing you had tried harder!
    Haha good idea, at least you wont have them asking the 'will you get a job out of it' question so! And the chicks probably love the social worker thing! :pac:
    BrynW wrote: »
    Im good thanks. Just having a quiet night tonight. Was in work til 9 and im back in at 9 tomorrow morning :( How was your day?

Ouch....what do ya work as?
    My day was boring....working tomorrow though.....meh I've got such a boring weekend ahead of me...:rolleyes:

theres a rainbow !

Evening Bryn! All is good here, how's yourself!

All good this end aswell :)
    Ouch....what do ya work as?
    My day was boring....working tomorrow though.....meh I've got such a boring weekend ahead of me...:rolleyes:

I work part time in a music shop because im in college. But working more or less full time hours at the moment cos im on holidays. Ive got to work on sunday aswell :( What do you work as?

• Advertisement

oh and you 2 get a room ;)

Advertisement