Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Snakepit!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Bijoux wrote: »
    First Lolcat of the thread......

spaceball.gif

3578462938a8386360067l.jpg

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

You knew the lolcat before the meme. You did the internet wrong. :pac:

Anyways, can I have a Miller?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Cazlou wrote: »
    :eek: Me??? When??? Not again!?!?!? :(

Yes it's twoo....we're all fúcked :rolleyes:

Fit?
    Fit doesnt matter....height does! :D

Interesting question for the lads here actually.....how tall would a woman be for her height to intimidate you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

Fit?

Interesting question for the lads here actually.....how tall would a woman be for her height to intimidate you?

:confused: me is confuzzled! is it because I'm a wee bit pished??:o

more alcomohol (ummmm jd and coke)please!!:D

Okay let me put it this way....I'm somewhere between 5 foot 8 and 5 foot 9...and normally I wear 4 or 5 inch heels....some lads are a bit intimidated by it, dont know why!
    (well an ex of mine was shorter than me when i was in flats, but feckit, i wasnt giving up heels for him!) :pac:

I'll have a jd and coke too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

dont get all agro on me now JD fans

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Good evening young sir! I can't complain thank you for asking:) and how are you?

I is well, good to have a fellow Northsider in the Snakepit!:D

:D No aggro, we promise!

lol, I'm only 5'4", my ex claimed to be 5'9" but when I put on regular heels I was towering over him:rolleyes:
    Had a date with a guy last year and the night I irst met him we were both sitting down, when I met him for the date I was towering over him in kitten heels:eek:

I never get agro on jd, quite the opposite actually!:p
    I had two mates years ago who got extremely aggresive when they drank whiskey - t'was very scary! My sis accidentally bumped into one of them one night (in a VERY crowded club) and in return she fooked a drink over her and tried to push her down the steps to the dancefloor...... :eek:
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I is well, good to have a fellow Northsider in the Snakepit!:D

Yay! ^5! We is the elite!:D

:pac:

lol, I'm only 5'4", my ex claimed to be 5'9" but when I put on regular heels I was towering over him:rolleyes:
    Had a date with a guy last year and the night I irst met him we were both sitting down, when I met him for the date I was towering over him in kitten heels:eek:

Yikes!

I dont generally have a problem with height, but if some guy gets freked by the fact that im taller than him, well it's time to say au revoir :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Fit?

I think if their mouth was a brow height sans heels it would be pretty impractical but since there aren't too many women over 6 foot, thats usually not a problem.

Yikes!

I dont generally have a problem with height, but if some guy gets freked by the fact that im taller than him, well it's time to say au revoir :D

lol, I never had a problem with it as such either, but as I work in sports I live in runners so I like to be able to wear my heels at weekends and not have to be paranoid about it!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Okay let me put it this way....I'm somewhere between 5 foot 8 and 5 foot 9...and normally I wear 4 or 5 inch heels....some lads are a bit intimidated by it, dont know why!

Wouldn't intimidate me at all, but it can be a bit of a piss-off when you're at a wedding or formal-ish event and everyone (well, the lads anyway!) keep slagging / laughing.
    Oy! You're supposed to be at a 21st! :eek:

Wouldn't intimidate me at all, but it can be a bit of a piss-off when you're at a wedding or formal-ish event and everyone (well, the lads anyway!) keep slagging / laughing.

Oy! You're supposed to be at a 21st! :eek:

Ya,he won't leave, he loves us too much!!!

Yikes!

I woudn't have a issue but one hears too many stories in the media of women refusing to go out with men smaller than them.:(

I woudn't have a issue but one hears too many stories in the media of women refusing to go out with men smaller than them.:(

And also men who refuse to go out with women taller than them!!!

:eek:

Ah now, in the media there's plenty of tall ladies with ickle guys! I mean look at Tom Cruise, both Nicole and Katie tower over him.....(nothing to do with the fat wallet I'm sure though......:rolleyes:)
    Oh yeah but sure wasn't one of Nicole's first quotes after their divorce about how happy she was to be able to wear heels again! ok not making a good point about taller ladies really am I?!:pac:

Tom Cruise is hot and relatively short...pity about the whole 'him being crazy' thing and all....:rolleyes:

And also men who refuse to go out with women taller than them!!!

:eek:

Originally posted by Cazlou
    Ah now, in the media there's plenty of tall ladies with ickle guys! I mean look at Tom Cruise, both Nicole and Katie tower over him.....(nothing to do with the fat wallet I'm sure though......rolleyes.gif)
    Oh yeah but sure wasn't one of Nicole's first quotes after their divorce about how happy she was to be able to wear heels again! ok not making a good point about taller ladies really am I?!:pac:

I would totally approach taller women but it just seems that, according to the media, that they wouldn't give us smaller guys the time or day. I have no issue with taller women, they seem to have an issue with us.:(

If it's any consolation, I wouldnt have an issue with you!
    (unless you had an issue with me wearng heels) ;)

• Advertisement

I would totally approach taller women but it just seems that, according to the media, that they wouldn't give us smaller guys the time or day. I have no issue with taller women, they seem to have an issue with us.:(

Aww :( well I can't speak for tall ladies as I'm only ickle, but I know from my perspective they'd have to be really tiny to be smaller than me so I generally say +1 or 2 inches

If it's any consolation, I wouldnt have an issue with you!
    (unless you had an issue with me wearng heels) ;)

That is certainly a consolation, at least I'd know that one wasn't rejecting me before I even started talking to them.:pac:;)

Originally posted by Cazlou
    Aww frown.gif well I can't speak for tall ladies as I'm only ickle, but I know from my perspective they'd have to be really tiny to be smaller than me so I generally say +1 or 2 inches

Hargh, hargh. I'm about 5'6 or 5'7, I think!

Ah well sure you're grand so! :pac:

That is certainly a consolation, at least I'd know that one wasn't rejecting me before I even started talking to them.:pac:;)

Hargh, hargh. I'm about 5'6 or 5'7, I think!

Hargh hargh??:confused::( ah then you're sorted so!:cool::pac:

Hargh hargh??:confused::( ah then you're sorted so!:cool::pac:

Aww, I meant nothing by it.:(:) It's just my brother's ex GF would take great pleasure in how she towered over the rest of us!

Aww, I meant nothing by it.:(:) It's just my brother's ex GF would take great pleasure in how she towered over the rest of us!

lol, that sounds like my sis, she revelled in being the tallest of the siblings. She didn't like it one bit when she came home last christmas to find our brother was now taller that her!:pac:

lol, that sounds like my sis, she revelled in being the tallest of the siblings. She didn't like it one bit when she came home last christmas to find our brother was now taller that her!:pac:

Serves her right! Nothing like a dose of reality to take someone down a peg!:pac:

No wonder she's an ex so!

That happened to me!
    My 'little' brother is towering over me, 6 foot 2 (maybe 3...i dunno...)and he's only 16 :rolleyes:

No wonder she's an ex so!

Damn straight! She treated my bro like crap and her bro ain't much better either, he steeled his best friend's gf of 8 years from him, the family is just not cool!

• Advertisement

Serves her right! Nothing like a dose of reality to take someone down a peg!:pac:

Indeed! t'was great! He walked up beside her and looked at her saying nothing, she looked up at him, the penny dropped, and she walked away saying nothing - but her scowl was priceless!:pac:
    That happened to me!
    My 'little' brother is towering over me, 6 foot 2 (maybe 3...i dunno...)and he's only 16 :rolleyes:
    lol, mine's 16 too but he's not THAT tall, he won't let us measure him but I'd guess he's about 5'9" - I could be waaaayyyy off though:rolleyes:

Advertisement