Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Snakepit!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Damn straight! She treated my bro like crap and her bro ain't much better either, he steeled his best friend's gf of 8 years from him, the family is just not cool!
    :eek: Evil people!!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Damn straight! She treated my bro like crap and her bro ain't much better either, he steeled his best friend's gf of 8 years from him, the family is just not cool!

Jesus christ!!!
    What did the best friend do to them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Bijoux wrote: »
    Jesus christ!!!
    What did the best friend do to them?

The sad thing is that the chap who got cheated on had no other real friends before he befriended the guy who ultimately stole his girlfriend. They were in a club, he went to the toilet and when he came back he found his best friend was wereing the face off his girlfriend. Now he has no-one.:(

The sad thing is that the chap who got cheated on had no other real friends before he befriended the guy who ultimately stole his girlfriend. They were in a club, he went to the toilet and when he came back he found his best friend was wereing the face off his girlfriend. Now he has no-one.:(

well he's better off without them both in that case though! Who needs a friend like that?!:(

Cazlou is right, he's far better off without them.....jesus though, what a betrayal! The poor guy!

• Advertisement

Cazlou wrote: »
    well he's better off without them both in that case though! Who needs a friend like that?!:(

I know, but he knew the chap for 8 years. All the people who he use to go out with knew his cheating mate first, and have sided with the cheating mate. He has no-one!:(

I know, but he knew the chap for 8 years. All the people who he use to go out with knew his cheating mate first, and have sided with the cheating mate. He has no-one!:(

Believe me I know that feeling! (Of having noone, but it was someone stealing my mates - sounds bizarre but it happened) Do you know the guy well yourself?

Believe me I know that feeling! (Of having noone, but it was someone stealing my mates - sounds bizarre but it happened) Do you know the guy well yourself?

Yes, from my young years (16/17) of working in a kitchen. He was such a nice bloke and was always the life and soul of the craic in the kitchen. Unfortunately the poor chap put all his chips on making mates in the kitchen, whereas the rest of us hung with our mates from school and the like.

Yes, from my young years (16/17) of working in a kitchen. He was such a nice bloke and was always the life and soul of the craic in the kitchen. Unfortunately the poor chap put all his chips on making mates in the kitchen, whereas the rest of us hung with our mates from school and the like.

Ah that sucks. Would ye invite him on lads nights out at all? if he's that good craic usually it might give him a boost!?! Bond over your common enemies!;)

Bond over your common enemies!;)

LOVE IT!!! :pac:

• Advertisement

LOVE IT!!! :pac:

:o why thank you!:pac:

<_<

>_>

where'd everyone go??

Haha sorry, I vamoosed to wash my hair :o

I will buy you a drink though.....on account of my unannounced departure....:)

Shes right though.
    Bond, bonnnnnnd over your enemies!

Was chips an intentional pun there? :P

Haha sorry, I vamoosed to wash my hair :o

I will buy you a drink though.....on account of my unannounced departure....:)

*whispers* while I was alone I acquired a bottle of jd....;) so all we need is the coke....:cool:

Shes right though.

Dammit how did I miss that?!?:(
    :pac:

*hops behind bar and proceeds to steal coke, glasses and ice*

Partytime!!! :D

Woot!
    I'll slice lemons so!:D

Now.....what to stick on the jukebox??!!!......

Shes right though.

No! I swear!:P:pac:

More drink!

Something we can dance to!!!

More drink?
    Aye!!!

:D

Aaaaarrrghhh I have a choon but can't figure out how to embed it!:mad::(

line up the shots there guys!;)

• Advertisement

lite4shot.jpg

Mmmm......luminous!

But...but.....but......THEY'RE EMPTY!!!!!:eek:

Fill them! Fill them up quick!!!

farm1.static.flickr.com

:D

That enough alcomahol for ya Caz? ;)

Sweeeeeeet!!!!!!:D

now.....where to start??:pac:

Whatever we do, dont have the yellow looking ones last, it looks like we will need something to wash them down with! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

lite4shot.jpg

Mmmm......luminous!

The ones off Dragons Den were better. They only went like that when they were full :O

Whatever we do, dont have the yellow looking ones last, it looks like we will need something to wash them down with! :pac:

the ones at the back right??? they look a bit like something a girl could make a boy drink swallow in certain circumstances, if you get my meaning??!!:pac:

The ones off Dragons Den were better. They only went like that when they were full :O

Oh pish posh! Quit yo' jibber jabber and down it!!!
    the ones at the back right??? they look a bit like something a girl could make a boy drink swallow in certain circumstances, if you get my meaning??!!:pac:

Hahaha indeed.......jesus I wonder what they are?

Hmm it could be this...

217200670751PM362b.jpg

Made from egg yolks, sugar and brandy apparently! EW!!!
    One of those, and 15 of the lime green ones please :D

:pac: could be!

I have to say they remind me of the joke/story about the 'Girlfriend's revenge'.
    A couple are in the pub with their friends and he starts on about a certain aspect of their s*x-life, so she goes to the bar and orders a baileys, and also asks for a wedge of lemon and salt. She goes back to the table and tells him it's a new shot he really has to try, and he's all for it. So she says ok, it's kinda like doing tequila, you lick the salt, then squeeze the lemon into the baileys and knock it into your mouth straight away BUT do not swallow it, you gotta keep it in your mouth for 10 seconds before downing it - this is how you get the kick! So he's all for it, and goes for it with gusto. Until he has all the contents in his mouth...... the girlfriend starts counting...2 seconds in....all is fine, 5 seconds in he feels a strange sensation..... 7 seconds in something's not quite right....9.5 seconds the lemon and salt have now completely curdled the baileys.... the boyfriend gags as he swallows it.... The girlfriends claps here hands together, turns to their friends and says "That's the last time HE'll tell me off for spitting!"
    :P

• Advertisement

Hahaha....nice!!!
    Imagine drinkin that tho :(

I'm on my laptop now.....typing in the dark......nonetheless....more drink!!!

Advertisement