Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Snakepit!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Why are ya finishing up, back in uni?

nah i have a seasonal job so its gettin quiet now and they close for winter. but ill be on the dole for a few weeks before i go adventuring for 4 months out of ireland :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

*creeps into the Snakepit, stealthy and silent as a Ninja....the knocks a table over*

HI EVERYONE! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Bijoux wrote: »
    *creeps into the Snakepit, stealthy and silent as a Ninja....the knocks a table over*

HI EVERYONE! :D

Very subtle.:pac: All is well with me. You?

Coolio....I got paid today and I'm getting paid again on Friday.....drinkies? :D

Coolio....I got paid today and I'm getting paid again on Friday.....drinkies? :D

Oh yeah, you work in a shoestore right, ever come across holey socks?:pac:

Drinks? Ah go on then.

*Jumps over the bar, takes a pint bottle of bulmers and tells Bijoux to put it on my tab*:pac::P

• Advertisement

Holey socks? :pac:

"Never buy priests socks in a normal shop.....they shaft ya every time!"

Oi, thats my bulmers!!!

Holey socks? :pac:

"Never buy priests socks in a normal shop.....they shaft ya every time!"

Oi, thats my bulmers!!!

So you haven't come across any unhygienic feet?:pac:

I tell you what, I'll drink the pint bottles and you drink the questionable pints from the tap.:p

So you haven't come across any unhygienic feet?:pac:

I tell you what, I'll drink the pint bottles and you drink the questionable pints from the tap.:p

Well like it's a shoe shop for women and its mostly heels so we dont get many oul wans in, and we dont do all that size testing craic!
    I have a phobia of feet, anyways, and I managed to work there for 3 years :p

Tap?
    Neverrr!!!!

Well like it's a shoe shop for women and its mostly heels so we dont get many oul wans in, and we dont do all that size testing craic!
    I have a phobia of feet, anyways, and I managed to work there for 3 years :p

Tap?
    Neverrr!!!!

Wow phobia of feet yet works in a shoestore. I commend you for putting cash over phobia!:D;)

Okay okay, we'll share the pint bottles, but wouldn't you feel more comfortable drinking the small bottles?:pac::p

Fine, I'll alternate between small bottles of Bulmers and vodka...

Well like as long as I dont have to touch the feet or go within a few inches of a foot......ewwwww feet!!!

And bizarrely, I love shoes :pac:

• Advertisement

Uh-oh, you better not get rowdy tonight missus, I'll be the acting bouncer if I have to!:p:D
    Well like as long as I dont have to touch the feet or go within a few inches of a foot......ewwwww feet!!!

If only I lived in your hometown, I'd totally stand outside the shops telling people to make sure they get Bijoux to put the shoes on their feet.:pac:

Any big plans before you head back to Uni?

Uh-oh, you better not get rowdy tonight missus, I'll be the acting bouncer if I have to!:p:D

If only I lived in your hometown, I'd totally stand outside the shops telling people to make sure they get Bijoux to put the shoes on their feet.:pac:

Any big plans before you head back to Uni?

I thought you were too submissive to be a bouncer :P

Well Ive started a new job, so I'm finishing my old one on
    Saturday, so that night I'm having a major night out and going-away-from-work-and-Sligo night....following Saturday I'm moving back to Galway, and going nuts for the subsequent two weeks (hopefully.....well it's the plan anyway) :p

What about you?
    Anything big planned for the last few weeks of the most boring summer in history?

By the way, if you did that, I would come out and batter ya with a pair of heels :D

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Evening all, whats on the menu tonight?

A lot of bulmers!

YOU'RE BATMAN???
    Can I see the utility belt? :pac:
    I need to know if there's a bottle opener on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Shoes cover feet. Thus protecting you from their awfulness. Thus shoes = great!

Im not a cider man, it'll have to be jd for me (its slowly taking over my bloodstream after last weekend)

It doesnt just have a bottle opener, it has a few vodka minis in case of emergency (cause we all know that running out of drink is the greatest danger Gotham faces)

I thought you were too submissive to be a bouncer :P

Well Ive started a new job, so I'm finishing my old one on
    Saturday, so that night I'm having a major night out and going-away-from-work-and-Sligo night....following Saturday I'm moving back to Galway, and going nuts for the subsequent two weeks (hopefully.....well it's the plan anyway) :p

What about you?
    Anything big planned for the last few weeks of the most boring summer in history?

By the way, if you did that, I would come out and batter ya with a pair of heels :D

I can do roleplay. Submissive quiet person, the bouncer that throws it about, I can do anything.:pac: What's the new job?

Nah not much, my mates have just come back from inter-railing and have yet to see them, that will probably entail a weekend bender.:D

Yo to fox and the genericgoon.:)

Shoes cover feet. Thus protecting you from their awfulness. Thus shoes = great!

I never looked at it that way before! :pac:
    Im not a cider man, it'll have to be jd for me (its slowly taking over my bloodstream after last weekend)

It doesnt just have a bottle opener, it has a few vodka minis in case of emergency (cause we all know that running out of drink is the greatest danger Gotham faces)

Fair nuff!!! Vodka minis......may I borrow the utility belt?
    I will give it back in (near) perfect condition :D

I wont get drunk, I promise!

2005_Toronto_Rugby_Women_Nomads_Awards_Drunk_1.jpg
    I can do roleplay. Submissive quiet person, the bouncer that throws it about, I can do anything.:pac: What's the new job?

Nah not much, my mates have just come back from inter-railing and have yet to see them, that will probably entail a weekend bender.:D

Yo to fox and the genericgoon.:)

Roleplay, eh? ;)

Wahey! Weekend benders for everyone!!!

Fair nuff!!! Vodka minis......may I borrow the utility belt?
    I will give it back in (near) perfect condition :D

I wont get drunk, I promise!

2005_Toronto_Rugby_Women_Nomads_Awards_Drunk_1.jpg

Hmmm you seem like a classy enough lady, cant see any reason not to lend it to ya;)

Oh and +1 for the feet phobia, hate them

And good evening to you LZ5by5

And good evening to you LZ5by5

Evening chief, how goes it?
    Originally posted by Bijoux
    Roleplay, eh? wink.gif

Wahey! Weekend benders for everyone!!!

Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeah!!!:cool::D

Sometimes I wish drink reps in clubs weren't attractive females and were a duffman like character, costume and all.:p:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

look at all the feet in that picture!!! :eek::eek:

Me head is spinning, got about 50 pages of legal mumbo-jumbo to sift through:confused:

Any craic with yourself?

Me head is spinning, got about 50 pages of legal mumbo-jumbo to sift through:confused:

Any craic with yourself?

Damn man, for college work, profession or for personal use (if you don't mind me asking!)?:) Flip all craic with me, just lurking the boards.:pac:

Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeah!!!:cool::D

Sometimes I wish drink reps in clubs weren't attractive females and were a duffman like character, costume and all.:p:pac:

So do I! lol
    Oooooooh yeah!!!
    KatCookie wrote: »
    look at all the feet in that picture!!! :eek::eek:

Also, look at all the awful shoes!
    Even the girl on the ground has bad shoes!!!

Damn man, for college work, profession or for personal use (if you don't mind me asking!)?:) Flip all craic with me, just lurking the boards.:pac:

While you're at it, can we have you PPS number and bank details? :D

Its the contract for my new job, lots of disciplinary and independence stuff to get through. Meant to do it last week but what can ya do

Looks like we're the only ones left anyways, a toast to absent snakes!:D

So do I! lol
    Oooooooh yeah!!!

CantBreathe.jpg
    While you're at it, can we have you PPS number and bank details? biggrin.gif

Just showing an interest.:(:pac:

While you're at it, can we have you PPS number and bank details? :D

Sure, il pm ya with them. Is this like the thing with the Nigerian king who has too much money? Cause i gave him all my info but never got the money yet:confused:

Jokiiiiiing :D

Emmm.....what would you say if I told you Nigeria has an evil moneygrabbbing dictator?
    Upstanding fellow really! :D

• Advertisement

So hes the chap that'll be sending me the money?

Advertisement