Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Snakepit!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

KatCookie wrote: »
    Just got WiiFit.. its amazing!!!
    its actually worth the 80-90 euro!!!!!!!!!!
    (and best of all, everyone in the family is calculated as overweight but my weight is "ideal".. its such a good compliment..

Don't you come in here lording your ideal weight over the rest of us.:rolleyes::p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Ok,but i think my height is 10 cm too big too high.. maybe thats why im ideal..

Anyways, how are we all??

Ok,but i think my height is 10 cm too big too high.. maybe thats why im ideal..

Anyways, how are we all??

I was only taking the pish out of you, and out of myself to a lesser extent.:pac:

I'm good, had a great night of drrinking last night so I'm just relaxing now. You?

Im good, just chilling, although i do have other things to do...
    seems a bit empty in here tonight
    Would you like a Between the Sheets Cocktail?
    1 oz Bacardi rum
    1/2 oz Cognac
    3 oz passionfruit juice
    1/2 oz lime juice

Im good, just chilling, although i do have other things to do...
    seems a bit empty in here tonight
    Would you like a Between the Sheets Cocktail?
    1 oz Bacardi rum
    1/2 oz Cognac
    3 oz passionfruit juice
    1/2 oz lime juice

Yep it's pretty quiet. You know I've never actually drank a cocktail in real life before. Unless Fat Frogs count.:pac:

• Advertisement

I've only ever had those Mocktails, cocktaiks minus the alcohol..
    i just havnt had one, More of a Bulmers person myself...
    Its just one of those things..

I've only ever had those Mocktails, cocktaiks minus the alcohol..
    i just havnt had one, More of a Bulmers person myself...
    Its just one of those things..

Bulmers is the popular drink here in the Snakepit! Me, you, Bijoux and Bryn all drink it. It blows the mind too in itself, so the last thing ya wanna do is drink shots/ cocktails/ schnapps :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Mai Tai cocktails are amazing!!!

I'm going out drinking in an hour....woohoo!!!

All dolled up and im online looking up Chris Issak....check this out, such a sexy song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbpv7IUTm5k

How's everybodaaay?

Kat, what can you do on the Wii fit?
    Is it aerobics and stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I forgot to say I have had all these drinks in one big glass and downed it three times (friend -well i think they are)Still never got a hangover.I swear im missing out .They were all like wtf!?!?!?!and i was just grinnin
    .I'll have what is about

I forgot to say I have had all these drinks in one big glass and downed it three times (friend -well i think they are)Still never got a hangover.I swear im missing out .They were all like wtf!?!?!?!and i was just grinnin
    .I'll have what is about

Trust me, you're not missing out on hangovers.:rolleyes::D
    Originally posted by Bijoux
    Mai Tai cocktails are amazing!!!

I'm going out drinking in an hour....woohoo!!!

All dolled up and im online looking up Chris Issak....check this out, such a sexy song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbpv7IUTm5k

How's everybodaaay?

Sound. You?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

tired , 3 hours sleep last night , more adventures as usual :D
    probs headin out now in an hour minimum!

anybody actually stayin in tonight? i bet more than likely not!

tired , 3 hours sleep last night , more adventures as usual :D
    probs headin out now in an hour minimum!

anybody actually stayin in tonight? i bet more than likely not!

:mad:I was out last night man! I'm taking it easy tonight so I can go to boxing and then watch Liva/ Villa over a few pint bottles tomorrow.:D

Bijoux wrote: »

yeah, aerobic exercises, yoga, muscles and balance, but most of them are games. yoga and muscles would be more work, its really fun when you're with friends and they're just laughin at ya!! You unlock more games and tuff as you pregress, It works out your BMI and you can even go joggin on it!!

Im just having a night in .. Listening to Serj Tankian, hes the lead singer from System of a Down, and im going to get his album on monday... Happy times,...

yeah, aerobic exercises, yoga, muscles and balance, but most of them are games. yoga and muscles would be more work, its really fun when you're with friends and they're just laughin at ya!! You unlock more games and tuff as you pregress, It works out your BMI and you can even go joggin on it!!

Im just having a night in .. Listening to Serj Tankian, hes the lead singer from System of a Down, and im going to get his album on monday... Happy times,...

Sounds cool!!!

I can't believe I'm not hungover, I mixed so many drinks last night!

Bijoux wrote: »
    Sounds cool!!!

I can't believe I'm not hungover, I mixed so many drinks last night!

Maybe you just paced yourself. Or sometimes it takes awhile for it to kick in.:pac:

Or maybe you forgot to put the alcohol in....

.. Just saying is all..

.. Just saying is all..

Heh heh, that reminds me of when I was 16 and a friend invited me into his garden to drink a bottle of schnapps that he got on holiday. So after the 3 of us finish off the bottle we just look at each other as if to say "I don't feel the slightest bit drunk". Eventually another friend comes along and we tell her about the Schapps. She looks at the bottle, which is in Spanish, and she says "It's non-alcoholic.":pac:

Well, you wouldnt get drunk off a 1/3 of a bottle.. unless it was really strong...

Well, you wouldnt get drunk off a 1/3 of a bottle.. unless it was really strong...

Hey I was a good boy, I didn't drink until I was 16 so I expected a couple of shots to make me a *little* drunk if not queasy!:mad::(:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

S'up everyone?

• Advertisement

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Maybe you just paced yourself. Or sometimes it takes awhile for it to kick in.:pac:

Nah I got drunk fairly quick!

.. Just saying is all..

Haha..."can i have a double vodka and redbull....but hold the vodka!" :pac:
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Heh heh, that reminds me of when I was 16 and a friend invited me into his garden to drink a bottle of schnapps that he got on holiday. So after the 3 of us finish off the bottle we just look at each other as if to say "I don't feel the slightest bit drunk". Eventually another friend comes along and we tell her about the Schapps. She looks at the bottle, which is in Spanish, and she says "It's non-alcoholic.":pac:

Classic!

Woohoo, someone else! Whats up Bij?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i had a wreckless night , had to work until 9.30 and just home, sooo wrecked. somebody give me a massage!!

Woohoo, someone else! Whats up Bij?

Not much, you?
    i had a wreckless night , had to work until 9.30 and just home, sooo wrecked. somebody give me a massage!!

I'm sure Papa Smurf would be more than happy to oblige! :D

Gimme a minute, il fetch the baby oil:P

i've had a proper massage, it was a sports massage (went to this sports injuries person) and it was amazing, it would have been better if it was a hot guy and not a woman, but Wow.. best €50 and best hour spent in a long while!!!

Cool sounds better than physio anyways, that just leaves ya feeling ten times more pain!

i know this sounds like im into S&M or something, but i like pain! i honestly like pain that isnt too um.. Painful!

Thats freaky! What sorta pain? Say ya banged your head off a press or something, would you be like "oh yeah, thats the ****?"

• Advertisement

i know this sounds like im into S&M or something, but i like pain! i honestly like pain that isnt too um.. Painful!

I totally know what you mean!!!

Advertisement