Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Snakepit!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Bijoux wrote: »
    Well to be accurate, the following is the list of inept people I encountered today:

- Dude from Currys
    - Michael from England who refused to send me a replacement adapter
    - Tech support guy
    - Guy in workshop who sent me back to tech support guy
    - UPS dude who was supposed to come on Monday
    - Girl in the bank who fúcked up my account
    - People in the Physics Admin Office at college
    - My brother
    - The people at the deli counter which never seems to have any chicken fillet rolls...

That's all I can think of right now :rolleyes:

Ya and pay a late registration fee :p

I know its worthless...thats why I said it :D

Edit: Oh yes, I don't have a clue what biostatistics is either, but it sounds positively heinous....and in answer to your other question, 4th is the last year of my undergrad but then if I want to be a medical physicist I have to do a masters or a doctorate :D
    Is this your last year?

So many people....I'm starting to think it's you who is the one in the wrong.:p:pac:

This year, 3rd year, is the last of my undergrad. If all goes well with my exams I'll take a year out, save, and do a Masters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    So many people....I'm starting to think it's you who is the one in the wrong.:p:pac:

This year, 3rd year, is the last of my undergrad. If all goes well with my exams I'll take a year out, save, and do a Masters.

Excellent *Waynes World style* :D

I didnt pay a few hundred euro for laptop insurance to have spraks flying from my adapter!!!
    Fúck that :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Im all alone

Excellent *Waynes World style* :D

I didnt pay a few hundred euro for laptop insurance to have spraks flying from my adapter!!!
    Fúck that :cool:

*Waynes World, Waynes World, Excellent, Excellent, Party on!*:D

Heh heh, wait Laptop insurance? **** haven't got that!:eek:

Im all alone

What's wrong with ya Chatty?:)

Im all alone

This is a singles bar...everybody's alone!!!

Alcohol can be your friend :D
    *Waynes World, Waynes World, Excellent, Excellent, Party on!*:D

Heh heh, wait Laptop insurance? **** haven't got that!:eek: /quote]

I only got it because I'm extremely clumsy :o

• Advertisement

I only got it because I'm extremely clumsy :o

Meh, you're better off having it, 6 girls in a flat means potential laptop disaster.:):pac:

Oh christ, dont remind me!!! :cool:

What's wrong with ya Chatty?:)
    Nothing mate found some people:) But I am in this accomodation alone atm :(
    This is a singles bar...everybody's alone!!!

Alcohol can be your friend :D

Just had some \o/ je suis tres heureux:D

Nothing mate found some people:) But I am in this accomodation alone atm :(

Are you on your own or are you expecting a flatmate? How did ya find your first day on campus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

this place is turning into loserfest. jk jk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

+1
    :D

Are you on your own or are you expecting a flatmate? How did ya find your first day on campus?

It was ok .Didn't get to do much.I lol'd when they were asking for IDs.
    Poor 17 year olds:(
    There should be three.Im the only on here atm :( but i met the girl from next door went for a few drinks.Nite is young but I cant afford it :(
    I'll see again in 20 mins.
    Are you up here tomorrow?

ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV = lol Leader of losers:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

see it has to be loserfest, the jokes here are not even funny. loserfest is a good name for a teen movie :D

better than Disaster movie anyways... Oh wait, thay already have that..

:D
    see it has to be loserfest, the jokes here are not even funny. loserfest is a good name for a teen movie :D

this place is turning into loserfest. jk jk

*coughs* asshole *coughs*:pac:
    Originally posted by random chatbox
    It was ok .Didn't get to do much.I lol'd when they were asking for IDs.
    Poor 17 year oldsfrown.gif
    There should be three.Im the only on here atm frown.gif but i met the girl from next door went for a few drinks.Nite is young but I cant afford it frown.gif
    I'll see again in 20 mins.
    Are you up here tomorrow?

Probably. Planned on going in today but I was too lazy. Yeah I'd say I'll be in. Ah gargling on your first day were ye?:D

*coughs* asshole *coughs*:pac:

Probably. Planned on going in tomorrow but I was too lazy. Yeah I'd say I'll be in. Ah gargling on your first day were ye?:D

that was one weird night , like it was a you wouldn't believe me night . :pac:

Ah tell us anyway, we might believe ya :D

Ah up to no good eh?:D Bloody freshers.:p

Ah dont be so old and bitter :p
    What's chatbox studying anyway?

• Advertisement

I ain't old or bitter, I've just got a good head on my shoulders.:p

I think he's studying Science, I think!

Ah up to no good eh?:D Bloody freshers.:p

Hmm I was lol just weird .Well a lad was chattin to girls in the accom next to mine ,and when he was leaving he came into my accom.I lol'd but he was in good form and just had a bit much.So i said i'd help him find the friends.They were at the busstop.Got to bus stop and I think the last bus had went with the friends on.So we started walking to churchtown(i had no idea where it was):D:pac: Anyway we get lost near his place and we got a taxi the rest of the way.Met all the ones in his house .(changed someone password on laptop and put guest user on with spongebob as screen saver).Well as you know I don't sleep much ,but your man had a debs to go to the next night and i told him to go to bed .They all offered me there beds lol but still.Anyway I say I am going back to and they leave me be.I start walking thinking this is the direction the taxi came from.Lol long story short In end up in Dun Laoghaire :rolleyes::confused:ready to call a taxi when the guards pull up beside me.I said I went for a walk and was about to call a taxi.They said thats ok .Then I went a asked would they mind droppin me off(toungue in cheek and fair paly they did)but on the way There was a few speed chases and weird people lol.(A man in a suit with a bag of rubbish running from shadow to shadow ).Anyway got back to accomodation and guess what.I forgot the keys ROFL they were in the room with all the excitement.(i had my door on latch) .All I had to do was get through the front door and I was in.Waited from 5-8 till someone came
    .Weird but wonderful but it was soo cold:pac:

Science Darlin:)

Hmm I was lol just weird .Well a lad was chattin to girls in the accom next to mine ,and when he was leaving he came into my accom.I lol'd but he was in good form and just had a bit much.So i said i'd help him find the friends.They were at the busstop.Got to bus stop and I think the last bus had went with the friends on.So we started walking to churchtown(i had no idea where it was):D:pac: Anyway we get lost near his place and we got a taxi the rest of the way.Met all the ones in his house .(changed someone password on laptop and put guest user on with spongebob as screen saver).Well as you know I don't sleep much ,but your man had a debs to go to the next night and i told him to go to bed .They all offered me there beds lol but still.Anyway I say I am going back to and they leave me be.I start walking thinking this is the direction the taxi came from.Lol long story short In end up in Dun Laoghaire :rolleyes::confused:ready to call a taxi when the guards pull up beside me.I said I went for a walk and was about to call a taxi.They said thats ok .Then I went a asked would they mind droppin me off(toungue in cheek and fair paly they did)but on the way There was a few speed chases and weird people lol.(A man in a suit with a bag of rubbish running from shadow to shadow ).Anyway got back to accomodation and guess what.I forgot the keys ROFL they were in the room with all the excitement.(i had my door on latch) .All I had to do was get through the front door and I was in.Waited from 5-8 till someone came
    .Weird but wonderful but it was soo cold:pac:

Only you mate, it could only happen to you.:D:pac:

What did you get up to today?

Hey everyone!!!.. i have a funny random story too. its probably only a "funny at the time" story but anyways.
    i was heading into town with 2 of my male friends today (lets call them Joe and Mike.. cos thats their names, and i'll call myself Mary) and one of my friends that they dont know very well was walking in the opposite direction, and i dont know how, but Joe and Mike knew that i fancied yer man coming along the Road but i denied it, on the inside i was thinking :o:rolleyes: so Joe said that he'd try to embarrass me, i didnt think he'd say anything to a guy he didnt really know so i said "fine! you do that!"
    So as we got closer to him we stopped and started chatting(barely said a word to me goes straight to talk to Mike), then Joe just blurted out "are you Meeting mary?" and yer man goes "who?"
    Me: :mad: with steam coming out of my ears!
    Then really quickly he goes "oh you mean Cookie?.. No"

that was Joes best attempt at embarrasing me, i didnt even blush!
    Now im kinda depressed cos we are good enough friends but he said Who!.... :(

yeah definitely a Funny at the time story.. sorry for wasting 2 mins of your life!

KatCookie wrote: »
    Hey everyone!!!.. i have a funny random story too. its probably only a "funny at the time" story but anyways.
    i was heading into town with 2 of my male friends today (lets call them Joe and Mike.. cos thats their names, and i'll call myself Mary) and one of my friends that they dont know very well was walking in the opposite direction, and i dont know how, but Joe and Mike knew that i fancied yer man coming along the Road but i denied it, on the inside i was thinking :o:rolleyes: so Joe said that he'd try to embarrass me, i didnt think he'd say anything to a guy he didnt really know so i said "fine! you do that!"
    So as we got closer to him we stopped and started chatting(barely said a word to me goes straight to talk to Mike), then Joe just blurted out "are you Meeting mary?" and yer man goes "who?"
    Me: :mad: with steam coming out of my ears!
    Then really quickly he goes "oh you mean Cookie?.. No"

that was Joes best attempt at embarrasing me, i didnt even blush!
    Now im kinda depressed cos we are good enough friends but he said Who!.... :(

yeah definitely a Funny at the time story.. sorry for wasting 2 mins of your life!

No offence but what age are you lot? That guy Joe seems so juvenile.:rolleyes::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,193 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Sounds like Joe has the hots for Mary... and Mary is totally clueless to it ;)

oh and Mike is obviously gay and lusts after Joe :D

What did you get up to today?

Got my student card.Very dodgey:D:(
    Went on mt first an last orientaton meeting :D

Got my student card.Very dodgey:D:(
    Went on mt first an last orientaton meeting :D

Ha ha:D, I went in to get a grant form signed today. They told me I needed my new student card before they'll sign it. So I went to get the card but they told me that my registration fee that I paid on the 1st hasn't been processed yet. So I came out with nothing!

Go to the introductory computer class, free memory stick man. Handy for the essays.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

+ 1000!

I'm only surprised socks didn't come into it somewhere!! :D

• Advertisement

+ 1000!

I'm only surprised socks didn't come into it somewhere!! :D

He probably tried to aid the garda with the sock monster against the crazies.:pac:

Advertisement