Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Grad Grant ?

• 11-08-2008 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

I have done a BSc in the UK. I want to do an MSc in the UK as well. I got no fee grants for my undergrad degree and am wondering what is the best way to apply. The forms are confusing and in some places contradictory (ie you have to be on a course to apply but it doenst start til after the closing date :S).

I am 22 and I have been diagnosed with a disability in May of this year also.

Comments

Phototoxin wrote: »
    I have done a BSc in the UK. I want to do an MSc in the UK as well. I got no fee grants for my undergrad degree and am wondering what is the best way to apply. The forms are confusing and in some places contradictory (ie you have to be on a course to apply but it doenst start til after the closing date :S).

I am 22 and I have been diagnosed with a disability in May of this year also.

Hey Phototoxin,

Unfortunately the grant scheme for postgraduates only covers colleges in the Republic of Ireland (and Northern Ireland I believe). Undergraduate courses are covered in other EU states. I'm not sure what entitlements you would get due to the disability, but it might be worth checking it out with the college you'll be applying to?

Best of luck.

Advertisement