Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Repair Shop?

Options
  • 11-08-2008 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭

No, we haven't thrown the PSP against the wall...(very nearly though!)

Just wondering if there is a Playstation man/ woman who might be able to show us how to upgrade/downgrade the ol' PSP. :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

What do you mean by upgrade/downgrade? What are you planning on upgrading or downgrading?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

We would like to downgrade our PSP firmware.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ah right. I should have guessed that. I imagine it's easy enough to do yourself if you had a step by step guide for it (don't have a psp and never downgraded the firmware so I'm not much use here). You would probably get good help on the console modding forum (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=528).

Advertisement