Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT 3Mb issue resolved?

Options
  • 11-08-2008 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi,

I posted last week about BT downgrading my 3Mb package to 2Mb and not responding to my complaints.

Anyhoo I noticed this evening that my router now has 3072Kb as speed and a quick test on magnet.ie shows back to something near 3Mb download.

For a brief moment I thought my complain had been heard and my fault report processed. All was good with the world!

However now I read on BT Ireland website that the Broadband 2 package offers 3Mb. I pay for Broadband package 3 so should be 7.6 , right? (I'm not in a 24Mb area)

When will this be rolled out? Have I been stiffed in thinking that they fixed my issue rather than just upgrading all 2Mb to 3Mb? Bear in mind I'm still paying for the highest package!!

cheers,
    Ronan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 ronanf

Well my email/call worked. Now gone to 7.6Mb download, rockin.

Don't think my exchange (Ballydown, Lucan) is enabled for any higher i.e. 24Mb but I'm happy with this for now.

Advertisement