Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scorpion tattoo like tila tequila

Options
  • 11-08-2008 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

heya am iv finally decided on what tattoo i want to get but cant find a good enough pic of it.. i want a scorpion like the one on tila tequilas upper back but on my hip and i have searched google images but cant find a clear enough pic of it.. jus wondering if anyone could help me out.. thanks in advance :D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

possibly nsfw - http://cityrag.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/23/tila_tattoos_1.jpg

It's a scorpion, would you not be better getting something more unique? just a thought... have fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭xXxhotstuff xXx

Will wrote: »
    possibly nsfw - http://cityrag.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/23/tila_tattoos_1.jpg

It's a scorpion, would you not be better getting something more unique? just a thought... have fun

nah iv bin thinkin about what tattoos i want for well over a year now and iv decided on two, one i designed myself for my lower back but its quite big, so i want my first one to be kinda small just to kind of go slow at first if ya know what i mean and im a scorpio(in case u hadnt already guessed ha) and i reali like scorpion tattoos so i said why not.. i wont be gettin it for another whyle yet tho else i'll be kicked out nd please dont close this thread cuz i prob wont get it till i move out!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Did you check the flash sheets at tattoo shops? They have loads of stuff like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Gauge wrote: »
    Did you check the flash sheets at tattoo shops? They have loads of stuff like that.
    ^ This. Tattoo shops will have dozens of the buggers, as will other people. Why not go to a tattoo artist and tell them you're looking for something that's going to be unique to you, tell them the style you're going for, and they may be able to do something custom for you.

Advertisement