Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Psychic hack's tarot readings

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

How do i work out my numbers?

Very easily - just write down the first 8 numbers that come into your head between 1 and 56. This is the nearest thing to picking the cards from the deck in a reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭medeame

ya phscic,
    have sent the pm
    all the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 dayo41

Hi, if you have time could I have a reading please
    my numbers are 1,20,14,22,33,44,50,8

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jammie

Hello cystic5roses,

Here is your reading:

You are charming and impulsive. You're a fair minded person who gives their of time generously to others. Your ideal career involves teaching or mentoring.
    Your creativity is beginning to emerge very strongly. You'll be feeling more confident in yourself and allowing yourself more leeway. And those around you are enjoying your company now that you're more relaxed.
    The cards show you meeting someone interesting while on holiday or while travelling abroad, who kind of fascinates you for a while.

There is a dark haired guy there, just a bit older than you, with a quirky sense of humour.

You don't like attracting too much attention to yourself, even though you have answers and ideas that are very useful. It is worth voicing your opinion because it is certainly of value and worthwhile.

Overall there is a lot of energy here, all very bright and bubbly, full of optimism and laughter.
    You have a youthful enthusiasm and why not?
    The world is at your feet.:)

WOW!!! yor reading is quite accurate!!!!! you have got it spot on about my confidence!!! and about someone on holidays, wicked heading away in a bit so should be interesting!! Wondering whothis darked hair guy is :D

THANKS SO MUCH!

taracoco wrote: »
    hi psychic-hack id love a reading. my numbers are

56 8 4 27 36 42 23 7

thanks a million.

Hi Taracoco,

You are very independent. People have a lot of respect for you . You find it easy enough to influence people. On the downside - although you are admired, you may also be slightly feared by those in awe of you!

You might be remembering a mistake you wish you hadn't made in the past. It's annoying the way it comes back to haunt you, but it may well be for a good reason. It could be that you were nearly going to make the same mistake again so you are being reminded what the likely outcome would be.
    Time to forgive yourself for any mistakes and forgive other people theirs too.

The next few months will see a change in your luck for the better. Although there are a few problems and you might not win every argument, you are finding a renewed determination to make solid plans for the future that suit you. It really is a time of upheaval and things are probably not going to change at an accommodating speed. You can keep up with the pace though and deliver what you promised you would on time.

There is so much going on the practicalities of life sort of get sidelined.
    Your intuition is going to be spot on now and worth heeding.
    A quiet romance is auspicious.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

sorry Psychic hack - sent you pm re numbers and seen response from above

my numbers are

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 taracoco

hi psychichack, thanks so much for taking time out to me reading. it all makes sense !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭medeame

1, 3, 6, 42, 11, 10,50,24,
    Would be interested on pm if poss, or if you feel you want to put it online, i dont mind. Something just made me jot down these numbers at this min. So i have just gone along with what i was told to do.
    Thanks
    And if you are local to Galway, i dont mind returning a reading for you if you like, i only do face to face tho. Have no idea why am offering you this, something is just telling me to do so.
    all the best and thank. suz

Clarehobo wrote: »
    Hi Psychic-Hack,

Could I please get an online reading if you get a chance?
    My numbers are : 8 10 28 53 7 17 23 42
    Thanks a million:D

Hi Clarehobo,

You are a good communicator who is dedicated to helping others.
    You have a love of music and probably have musical talents yourself.

You are about to begin realising your ambitions.
    A test or exam of some sort is indicated - perhaps a driving test.
    Whatever it is, this reading shows you going all-out to meet the challenge to make sure the outcome is positive.
    And it is.:)

A lover or good friend from the past is on your mind - you may even have met up with them again recently.
    However you don't have to hang on to the past; current events look to be far more interesting and absorbing!

A period of readjustment lies ahead, following all the drama which at times seems out of your control. Your sense of adventure is heightened leading you in new directions. Things soon get back on an even keel, and you'll find yourself looking back on it all with a smile.

Overall you are being invited to live life to the full by keeping your fresh and almost childlike appreciation of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭White_Feather

hey!
    would be really grateful if you could do a reading for me please!

53, 47, 32, 49, 15, 2, 21, 19

thanks a million!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

I would also very much appreciate a reading.

3, 11, 19, 23, 26, 39, 43 and 51

Thanks you so much.
    Nikki

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭Clarehobo

Hi Clarehobo,

You are a good communicator who is dedicated to helping others.
    You have a love of music and probably have musical talents yourself.

You are about to begin realising your ambitions.
    A test or exam of some sort is indicated - perhaps a driving test.
    Whatever it is, this reading shows you going all-out to meet the challenge to make sure the outcome is positive.
    And it is.:)

A lover or good friend from the past is on your mind - you may even have met up with them again recently.
    However you don't have to hang on to the past; current events look to be far more interesting and absorbing!

A period of readjustment lies ahead, following all the drama which at times seems out of your control. Your sense of adventure is heightened leading you in new directions. Things soon get back on an even keel, and you'll find yourself looking back on it all with a smile.

Overall you are being invited to live life to the full by keeping your fresh and almost childlike appreciation of it.

Wow - that is pretty spot on: I'm now keenly awaiting this turn in current events;-)
    Thanks a million for taking time out to do the reading, much appreciated.

rosiec wrote: »
    Hi,

I'd really love if you could give me a reading when you've got time.

my numbers are

36, 42, 1, 27, 17, 33, 5, 18.

Thanks

Hi Rosiec,

You are energetic and adaptable. You are quite tender hearted and have a love of animals.
    You have a good sense of yourself and are happy with that self knowledge.
    You are good at co-operating with others.

An error of judgement seems to have cost your dearly. There is a sense of having been wronged or treated unfairly. All that is over and you'll be moving outside your usual sphere and meeting someone who will become very dear to you.

You also learn very quickly from mistakes and it makes you a powerful force, a strong person who sees things as they are. People can be sure they hear the real truth from you.

There is a very good balance in this reading of emotion and reason. A lot might be going on but its all in your very capable hands.

If you enjoy artistic pursuits this is a good time for you, a time of heightened excellence in your work.
    Otherwise in your career you can expect the offer of a promotion.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭bstar

can i have one to please when u get a chance?

my numbers are 12, 3, 4, 37, 22, 29,52, 49

thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Hiya, can I have a reading too please.

My numbers are 9,19,21,24,33,35,45,54..
    Many thanks

• Advertisement

I'm going to have to wrap this up for now because I'm off on holidays.
    Thanks to everyone who contributed and my apologies to those I didn't get around to doing a reading for yet.
    Holidays always put me in sixties mode so....love and peace to you all ;) !

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

As usual, im blown away by the time and commitment youve given to your readings here. Absolutely brill :) happy holidays.. peace, eh.. Man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

Hi there,

I was wondering if I could have a reading please, when you get a chance! I know you're so busy!!! :)

My numbers are 1 3 4 12 22 23 64 72

Thank you! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Sandy2004

HI

can you please do a reading.. if you wish I can trade and give you an angel card reading?

numbers are 7, 18, 33, 38, 44, 61, 24, 71

thanks

Sandy

• Registered Users Posts: 43 nicfd

Thanks Psychic hack. Sorry for the delay in reply. But because most of what you said came true - i've had a busy couple of weeks!

I got married - hence the presents which I love! and I started a new career which i'm starting to love!!

That's a great reading,
    Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭amz5

There's a lot of changes going on in my life at the moment, so I thought it might be interesting to have a reading. I went to a fortune teller before and a large number of the things that she predicted were accurate.

I'd really appreciate if you did a reading for me psychic-hack.

My numbers are;
    8, 3, 16, 28, 14, 29, 36, 43

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭rosiec

Hi Rosiec,

You are energetic and adaptable. You are quite tender hearted and have a love of animals.
    You have a good sense of yourself and are happy with that self knowledge.
    You are good at co-operating with others.

An error of judgement seems to have cost your dearly. There is a sense of having been wronged or treated unfairly. All that is over and you'll be moving outside your usual sphere and meeting someone who will become very dear to you.

You also learn very quickly from mistakes and it makes you a powerful force, a strong person who sees things as they are. People can be sure they hear the real truth from you.

There is a very good balance in this reading of emotion and reason. A lot might be going on but its all in your very capable hands.

If you enjoy artistic pursuits this is a good time for you, a time of heightened excellence in your work.
    Otherwise in your career you can expect the offer of a promotion.:)

Thanks psyhic-hack, that was amazingly spot on..............looking forward to the promotion as i'm going for an advancemnt soon! Fingers crossed anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭selfbuildkk

Hi can i ask how people come up with the numbers am totally new to this but wouldnt mind giving it a shot, if i knew where the numbers come from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 katieo

Hi Psychic-Hack,

Could I please get an online reading if you get a chance?
    My numbers are : 21 5 9 29 33 50 13 48
    Thanks a million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 GB 2008

Hi I would like to request an online reading to put my mind at ease over an issue regarding my job..

I dont want to be too specific but im in a bit of trouble with it at the moment and am worried that I may have messed up my career trough my actions which in turn could cause me problems financially..I have had readings before a couple of years ago that were very acurate and they all indicated my career would be good..

Also I have invested alot of time effort and money into a personal project and would like to know if this will ever be succesfull to me [personally not financially if ya get me]

The numbers I chose are 3 9 7 4 8 45 39 37

Thank you in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DubWR

hi;
    thank you so much for the reading spot on,

I was having martial problems and did have to dig deep on whether to go or stay,
    I decided to stay and still asking my self if i am doing the right thing so your reading was very help full thank you so much for your time and help.

Sorry for delay getting back to thank you
    hope you enjoyed your hols;;

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Charisma

Hi
    My numbers are
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Bre

Hi Psychic hack! I'd really love if you could do a reading for me too!!! THANK YOU!!:)

Bre

My numbers are: 2 - 7 - 15 - 39 - 40 - 44 - 36 -28

Thanks

I'm back - oh my, so many readings to catch up on! Starting off with Clink:

Hi there Clink,
    You are a strong and independent person.
    You are very intelligent and perceptive. You are very attractive and may be the subject of jealousy!
    Nevertheless your friendly disposition wins people over.

Its some time since you gave these numbers and its clear there was a lot going on.
    Romance is featured strongly here, not an easy relationship but a strong one indeed.
    Someone you didn’t want to let go of easily.
    There may have been heartbreak and changeable circumstances and you have had to decide what ‘s acceptable and what is not. Much has been written about the price of true love and don’t you know how true it is.

A bossy woman is being annoying.! Time to be assertive and stand up for yourself.
    There may be a battle of wills with this woman.
    And after all that there is a big celebration coming up which cheers everyone up, the getting together with friends and family.

This reading featured three sets of pairs, and in each pair one card the opposite of the other.
    It is most unusual and I think it shows you have got the balance right ie. For every argument a kiss,
    For every setback a renewed sense of your inner strength.:)

Hi there Dazzling Jem,

You ask specifically if this is a good time for a career change so I will deal with that first.
    I would like to say however that online readings are not a good basis on which to make those big decisions.
    I’m sure you realise that I am not in a position to give advice and a definitive yes or no on these major life questions. What the cards can tell us is what trends are present and how they may affect our lives.
    It is up to us to make our own decisions and remain in charge of our own destiny!

So having said all that, I can say that the trends in your reading are indicating a new career move.
    Perhaps what you are doing now is not as fulfilling as you had expected. You want a second chance to find something more meaningful. You may have witnessed - I won’t say corruption - but something unsavoury that you don’t want to be a part of, and it’s brought a sense of disillusion. You may well know that the new job you have in mind might not be very financially rewarding but it will pay the bills and you will get by, feeling you’ve done a good days work in pleasant surroundings and working with friendly colleagues.

This reading shows timing is important, you must wait until you are sure the time is right if you are going to make a move, and ensure you have safety nets in place, so to speak!
    You are a witty and intelligent person who has a lot to offer. Being aware of that is the first step, finding the best way to express it is the next challenge.

The literary or musical arts are beckoning, by the way.

Romance takes a turn for the better after initial disappointment and it’s nice to know someone will be there for you through changeable times.;)

• Advertisement

Hi Antosgal,

You are a strong willed person who is also very generous and amiable.
    You can appear tough but are quite sensitive. You are intuitive and a good communicator.

Being unwell has really tested you to the limits of your endurance. You’ve been surprised however at how resourceful you can be in the face of it, and how help comes from unexpected sources.
    There are huge changes going on right now and I can assure you they are all positive.
    Rewards are on the way for your patience and its like a surge of energy is on the way, bringing good things to you one after another. There is a strong man who is a big influence at the moment. There is a loving union, an ally by your side.
    You will be reminded of sensuality and the good things in life, which may have been sidelined as you recover.

Recovery brings a new sense of adventure, enthusiasm and purpose into your life, which is beginning a new cycle. You are letting go of pain and moving on, releasing the chains that bound you - and you can relax, knowing that balance and harmony are being restored physically and emotionally.

In a spiritual sense, you may be looking at life in a different way, with new insights garnered from your own experiences.
    All the best! :)

Hi Trix,

You are an original thinker. You work hard and although you get on well with others you retain your individuality. You are very good with children and young people. People often find you a source of inspiration.

This reading shows love that has left heartbreak in it’s wake, possibly due to the influence of a third party.
    You probably feel this person is worth fighting for, and if so will be laying down some ground rules for the future. If you take action now things will go your way.

On the other hand someone else shows an interest in you, bringing flowers and promises!
    There is a feeling that all will be well and that feeling is justified. It is as if - after a trying time - you have opened up to beauty and joy again.

A pregnancy is indicated in this reading.

Four strong Major Arcana cards are here - Strength, the Wheel of Fortune, the Empress and the Star.
    Things won’t whirl out of control but will take off happily and you are turning hopeful thoughts to the future, and getting ready to make your distinctive impression on the world. This may also involve writing, not just as a hobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭teachertrixibel

....very accurate.

Much appreciated
    Trix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jenny66

Hi I have never had a online reading
    would love one here are my numbers 4-9-10-7-26-31-16
    hope their are enough no`s
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 guy2454

can i ask where i get the numbers from do i just pick them randomly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Oswald

Could you do my reading please? My numbers are 2, 8, 17, 19, 23, 27, 35, 40. There is a bit of uncertainty in my life at the moment and I want to know how it will work out in the long term? Many thanks

GB 2008 wrote: »
    Hi I would like to request an online reading to put my mind at ease over an issue regarding my job..

I dont want to be too specific but im in a bit of trouble with it at the moment and am worried that I may have messed up my career trough my actions which in turn could cause me problems financially..I have had readings before a couple of years ago that were very acurate and they all indicated my career would be good..

Also I have invested alot of time effort and money into a personal project and would like to know if this will ever be succesfull to me [personally not financially if ya get me]

The numbers I chose are 3 9 7 4 8 45 39 37

Thank you in advance

Hi GB 2008,

I’m doing your reading now because it is complex and you probably need it at this point rather than later.
    This reading shows you at a low point recently, pretty much the worst you’ve ever been through and your question shows it’s still troubling you. You say you’re worried you “messed up” your career through your actions. Perhaps you are a perfectionist and the mistake wasn’t so significant, or maybe it was a major no-no that has had repercussions. That’s none of our business here but what is important is how to salvage the situation as best as is possible. We all make mistakes, welcome to the human race!
    Three things: admit your error, rectify it if possible, apologise profusely with a promise it won’t happen again.

Don’t let it happen again.;)

Pretending it didn’t happen isn’t good, and most employers would look favourably on someone who comes clean, and offers a sincere apology. Yes there will be grumblings and you will have to work hard to regain brownie points. But it won’t be too hard for you - this reading shows you are a team player and a creative thinker. You are valued for what you bring to the workplace and don’t forget that. Put the past down to experience and don’t beat yourself up about it endlessly, that solves nothing.

It’s very possible you will move on anyway from where you are now because the reading shows big changes for you, an opportunity for a fresh start that will come your way. You are also looking at yourself in a new way, not overly critical but a reappraisal of who you are and what you want from life. Take time to do this now, it is important.

Indeed that may be related to your second query about a project you have invested a lot of time money and effort in. You are right, it’s not all just about money, but personal satisfaction. It will be worth your while in the long run, but major decisions should be avoided however until things have calmed down and you feel you know exactly what you are doing.

A holiday or mini break would be a good idea now. The worst of your conflict is over at this point and you are moving into more peaceful waters thankfully.

Romance is looking very good right now by the way, and there is someone who is on your side who sees the real you.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 GB 2008

Thank you for the reading Psychic hack I really appreciate it..

You were very accurate and hit the nail on the head on everything you said.It has put my mind at ease..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Hi Psychic Hack,

I would love if you could do a reading for me the numbers I have chosen are 13,7,30,19,24,23,14,29.
    These are random numbers-I hope that this is what I was supposed to provide.

Thanks in advance!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dazzing_jem

much appreciated and also very very accurate!

hmmmnn ... I'm also quite intrigued by this whole romance angle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Hi Pyschic Hack! I would love it if you could find time to do a reading for me. Thank you so much! Numbers are:

3, 13, 51, 7, 37, 26, 8, 48

megcork wrote: »
    Would appreciate a reading when you have the time please :)
    My numbers:
    16, 7, 21, 38, 10, 3, 9, 19

Hi Meg,

You are wise beyond your years and possess great spiritual resources. You can see the good in just about everyone. You are quite optimistic in your attitude and make a good steadfast friend.

You will be getting the opportunity to do something you have always wanted. You can take time to think about it because it’s a big decision, one that you feel affects the rest of your life and you want to be sure you are making it for the right reasons and not being unduly influenced by anyone else.. This reading shows a dream job is on the horizon, one that is well paid and has status. It may mean making several alterations in your life to accommodate it. But it will be well worth the effort.

You are also in a state of transition and in the process you put the past to rest in order to commit yourself to the present and to those who are important to you in your life right now. You’ll be feeling very hopeful, you might even have a sense of disbelief that such good luck has come your way.
    People who know you well know that you deserve it!

Romance might be a bit troubled for a time and indeed it seems as if while some things are going great in your life, you would really love to have the time to enjoy good company and just have some fun. This reading is telling you to concentrate on getting the work-play balance right for that real sense of contentment.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Hey Pyschic Hack,

I would love it if you could do a reading for me if you get a chance.

My numbers are

3, 6, 11, 12, 14, 21, 22, 36,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 lonelyheart

Hi Psychic-Hack

If you could find time to do a reading for me I'd appreciate it so much! There's been something playing on my mind for a long time now, I'm considering immigrating... as it's a big move I'd love to know if everything would work out as hoped?

My numbers are: 30, 4, 19, 35, 42, 7, 11, 28

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TheBrig

Hi, if you could possibly spare the time, I'd love a reading

My numbers are:

1 14 17 22 25 29 31 32

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 peace123

I would love a reading if you get some time.

1 34 54 2 6 32 33 25

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭shipwreck

I would also love a reading!!

Thanks in Advance

3, 2, 21, 34, 7, 42, 38, 27

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Hi psychic-hack. I would love a reading if not too much trouble. I know you're extremely busy but would really appreciate it. Thanks. ;)

My numbers are:

3 11 24 50 17 5 46 8

Hi Psychic-Hack

If you could find time to do a reading for me I'd appreciate it so much! There's been something playing on my mind for a long time now, I'm considering immigrating... as it's a big move I'd love to know if everything would work out as hoped?

My numbers are: 30, 4, 19, 35, 42, 7, 11, 28

Hi Lonelyheart,

I'm assuming you want the reading to be based on how things might turn out if you did emigrate, so that is how I framed this reading.

It looks very good, the reading is recommending you should travel and broaden your horizons, but whether you should emigrate is of course entirely your decision! There is an obstacle preventing progress however.

Also someone dear to you is holding you back subtly. Probably because you are a source of strength to people around you and they don't want to see you go....

On the other hand you want to follow your dreams and this reading has two very nice cards - the wheel of fortune and the star, indicating things really going how you wish them to. You will be gaining valuable insights and also celebrating personal success.

By next Spring things will really be falling into place for you.
    You will be surrounded by nature and beauty, "in your element" is the expression that comes to mind.

Separately, you seem to be working very hard and need to catch up on relaxation and sleep!:)

Karen_* wrote: »
    Can I have a reading please? Numbers are 8 13 34 14 9 7 2 :)
    Hi Karen,

This reading shows a change of circumstances which could leave you temporarily out of pocket! But justice will be done, you should be repaid any money that is owed to you.
    A disagreement with a young person leaves you feeling drained.
    There's a restlessness here, as if you are under stress from conflict.

You seem to be in the grip of powerful changes.
    This is more related to the physical world than emotions / attitude.

On the more favourable side, you will feel more independent and assertive.
    You are possessed of good common sense and interact very well with people and can come through any difficulties that may arise.
    You are quite perceptive and idealistic.

As far as romance and sensuality are concerned this is an auspicous time.
    You have many admirers. However - make sure you are not being understood.
    There is an intensely happy time on the way. You'll be feeling vibrant and full of the joys of life, as relationships gather momentum.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement