Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Psychic hack's tarot readings

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

In relation to love, this reading shows you may be somewhat perplexed over a relationship which had gone a little awry.
    That’s not to say it cannot be renewed. Keep your feet on the ground about romance, don’t be misled by illusions.
    There is a man with a fair complexion here: He is good hearted and passionate in nature, perhaps with an artistic flair. On the downside he could be a bit of a heart-breaker!
    You are able to see people as they really are, no matter how emotionally involved you are with them; you don‘t need your heart broken at this stage, on the other hand you won‘t want to walk away from what promises to be a deep and wonderful relationship. Don’t take him for granted at any point.
    Be patient and honest with yourself about your feelings - you are able to steer things right back on course and that’s what I think you will do.

Im still confused re above.....I will admit I have not been faithful recently to my partner of 6 years. Met someone & kinda got into something, developed feelings I shouldnt have....Its over now but Im still finding it hard to let go. Both guys have fair complexions, one is a heartbreaker & passionate while the other is artistic & good hearted. I know I should just be grateful that I have a loyal & loving partner but I cant help feeling strongly for this other guy although he is a player????Silly me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭bstar

bstar wrote: »
    can i have one to please when u get a chance?

my numbers are 12, 3, 4, 37, 22, 29,52, 49

thanks in advance

dont forget me psychic hack please

i see how busy u are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi BStar,

Overall impression from this reading is - firstly you recognise that the way you’ve been doing things may need to change.
    For your own personal well being, you might be considering re-evaluating lifestyle habits and making wiser choices. The past has been difficult for you and life seemed somewhat unfair but that cycle is ending; and you are going to be presented with well deserved opportunities.

There’s a sense of a second chance too - an opportunity to get it right this time; we don’t always get such chances so make the most of it. You are ready to let go of emotions harboured from the past and to truly move on, that’s good because things will be moving swiftly soon enough and you’ll be a willing participant in the next stage.

There is a spell of good luck and new employment indicated - you will have a choice it seems, which is very nice. Also, perhaps you’ve taken a lot upon yourself and find it quite burdensome at times.
    If this is the case get others to do their fair share!

You are an independent person, very fair minded and generous. Friends and colleagues respect you.
    You tend to trust everyone however and sometimes this trust is misplaced and you’ve been let down.

There is a soul mate here - you might not have met this person yet but you have great intuition yourself and I think you’ll be aware right from the outset this is the partner for you. Classic “love at first sight” indeed! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Good evening psychic-hack,

my numbers are : 2, 20, 26, 30, 12, 15, 6, 8,

very intrested in family (if possable)

Thank you very much for your time,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭bstar

Hi BStar,

Overall impression from this reading is - firstly you recognise that the way you’ve been doing things may need to change.
    For your own personal well being, you might be considering re-evaluating lifestyle habits and making wiser choices. The past has been difficult for you and life seemed somewhat unfair but that cycle is ending; and you are going to be presented with well deserved opportunities.

There’s a sense of a second chance too - an opportunity to get it right this time; we don’t always get such chances so make the most of it. You are ready to let go of emotions harboured from the past and to truly move on, that’s good because things will be moving swiftly soon enough and you’ll be a willing participant in the next stage.

There is a spell of good luck and new employment indicated - you will have a choice it seems, which is very nice. Also, perhaps you’ve taken a lot upon yourself and find it quite burdensome at times.
    If this is the case get others to do their fair share!

You are an independent person, very fair minded and generous. Friends and colleagues respect you.
    You tend to trust everyone however and sometimes this trust is misplaced and you’ve been let down.

There is a soul mate here - you might not have met this person yet but you have great intuition yourself and I think you’ll be aware right from the outset this is the partner for you. Classic “love at first sight” indeed! :)

thanks, ive started a new job since i picked them numbers so u were spot on there.

bit confused about soul mate thing though as have just got engaged so hope its him :confused:if its not:eek:

thanks very much for the reading though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 katieo

katieo wrote: »
    Hi Psychic-Hack,

Could I please get an online reading if you get a chance?
    My numbers are : 21 5 9 29 33 50 13 48
    Thanks a million

Hey Psychic-hack

If you get a chance could you do mine...im very lost a the mo with regard to work had a new job set up ended up in hospital the day before i was ment to start and they wouldn't keep the job open for me so im now a qualified bum:(

thanks

[quote=bstar;.

bit confused about soul mate thing though as have just got engaged so hope its him :confused:if its not:eek:

thanks very much for the reading though[/quote]

Congratulations! Of course it's him! ;)

Hi Katieo,

That was very unfortunate for you to miss out on that job due to illness. I hope you’ve recovered because the eight of pentacles is in this reading; whenever it appears the person I’m reading for is offered a new job or has just accepted an offer.

The Wheel of Fortune is there - it reminds us that things are turning and changing constantly; our circumstances, even our opinions and expectations. It may well be that missing that job might have been the best thing; it leaves you free to do what was really meant for you. You will have something to celebrate before long.

There is a young man here, dark haired, he is quiet and steady, easy going and has his feet on the ground.

However there’s also a slight sense of emotional disappointment here. There is something or someone you may feel tied to. The chains that bind are illusory in many ways, yet there are responsibilities that can’t be put aside.
    A change in attitude, or how you view things, might be all that is required to release that feeling of being contained.

Romance becomes more fulfilling and your self esteem gets a great boost - you will find yourself the centre of attention, in a nice way. You are heartily welcomed into new groups and friendships.

You are warm and can seem soft hearted, but behind this lies a very strong person who has the power to endure and make dreams a reality. The value of persistence shouldn’t be underestimated. You are very orderly and have a strong sense of justice.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Sandy2004

Many thanks for reading psychic hack!! Spot on but then again I knew it would be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 katieo

thanks for that I have just accepted a part time job in a shop so that could be what your seeing but i know its not what i want to do as a career but hopefully something will turn up soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Saw

Hello Psychic Hack,
    Joined Boards to get advice on heating as building a new house, and found this thread.
    Interested in your ability and would love a bit of guidance, not with house might I add as lots of my own ideas with that!!
    My numbers 2,5,6,9,14,23,27,29
    Thanks in advance.
    Saw. (female, sorry to add but user name could be misleading)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 mollyoh

Would love a reading please:) Just a general one on what the future holds. Thanks a mill. My numbers are 4,7,11,22,34,36

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 nameuser

Hi could I get a reading?
    My numbers are 2.6.12.14.18.31.8.4
    Thank You.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 2shaky2hold

~bump~ Me too :)

My numbers: 14,56,23,33,43,27,9,7

I swear, I'm not trying to pushy - just excited to see what reading I get. :)

Hi Shaky

Your are a very sensitive person and you can tend to let bitchy people get to you.
    But you have good friends who will take your side and help you get things in perspective.
    In a difficult situation we see the “true colours” of those around us. And you will be surprised where help comes from - but don’t be too proud to accept it if you need to. You will get the opportunity to return the favour one day.

There are indications that you’re moving out of your comfort zone and this is good for you personally.
    You will be finding more and more reason to be utterly confident in yourself and may even spread your wings and take off on a mission to fulfil your dreams.
    You have skills and talents that you’re anxious to put to use and there is good news coming on that front..

Relationships, marriage and family are shown in a favourable aspect here.
    However someone may not have been entirely honest in the past and it’s caused you worry and stress.
    There isn’t anything in this reading to indicate that such problems will continue.

You are kind and patient and quite perceptive. You have been hurt but it hasn’t daunted you, you are quite powerful yourself and have managed to overcome pain. You perhaps are more self-contained than your partner and exert a strong influence. Your partner seems more happy-go-lucky than you are, with you having to be the serious one most times!
    You recognise the spiritual and mystical side of life, even in mundane everyday things.
    So it’s important not to let other people’s negativity colour your view or impede your progress.
    Steer your own course towards your goals and you’ll surprise everyone - even yourself - with the results.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Retak

Hi Psychic Hack,

I would appreciate a reading when you get a chance, you're obviously kept very busy here so thank you in advance if you do manage to fit one in :).

My numbers are 5, 7, 18, 20, 33, 36, 49 and 52.

Retak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 2shaky2hold

Thanks so much! Just what I needed to hear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Bre

Wow Psychic hack your list is huge!! I'm so impressed with the feedback and can't wait to see mine!! I'm really hoping you can still fit me in...

I think this is how the list stands now (before your cut off point)
    Good luck!

wonder78
    medeame
    BeatNikDub
    amz5
    Charisma
    Bre (Me)
    Jenny66
    Maddison
    metaoblivia
    TheBrig
    peace123
    shipwreck
    Kippy
    colly10
    Philomena
    mazroo
    mias
    valz08

My numbers again were 2, 7, 15, 39,40, 36, 28

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 astara

Hi Psychic Hack

I would be deligted if i could be given a reading if & when you get a chance.

My numbers are 3, 8, 9, 16, 17, 23

Much appreciated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Bre wrote: »
    Wow Psychic hack your list is huge!! I'm so impressed with the feedback and can't wait to see mine!! I'm really hoping you can still fit me in...

I think this is how the list stands now (before your cut off point)
    Good luck!

wonder78
    medeame
    BeatNikDub
    amz5
    Charisma
    Bre (Me)
    Jenny66
    Maddison
    metaoblivia
    TheBrig
    peace123
    shipwreck
    Kippy
    colly10
    Philomena
    mazroo
    mias
    valz08

My numbers again were 2, 7, 15, 39,40, 36, 28

oops was there a cut off, must of missed that :o ,

hmmmm was really looking forward to get my reading,

• Advertisement

Hi Bre
    Thanks for organising the list and especially for mentioning the cut-off point, which was just after Unicorn2.
    You’ve been waiting a long time, sorry about that, I hope your reading makes sense at this stage!

This reading shows two people getting on so well they could both live and work together and seldom get on each others nerves. They make a great team and still feel the best is yet to come.

Something has happened recently to renew your sense of hope, and your general faith in humanity.
    While you can be contented with your lot and are not very demanding, there is still something telling you that you can aspire to better things. Maybe there are secret hopes and aspirations that you try to keep to yourself, until you’re sure you can act upon them. Generally speaking though, you don’t have enough information or clarity on certain issues to proceed yet - but that‘s just a matter of time.
    Make sure you are looking at the whole picture in terms of your own situation, not taking a blinkered view.

Although there is a loving relationship indicated here, this reading is dominated by career and money. While you can easily climb the ladder of success be careful not to let that be at the expense of your own well-being.
    You are very loving and compassionate, and have great insight. You have an inventive mind which is a great asset. But you can tend to be hard on yourself, reserving that compassion for others and feeling you yourself should be able to tough things out. If you have a tendency to daydream it’s time to get your thinking back on a practical level, and concentrate on getting the daily tasks done.

Of more importance are the dreams you have at night. These dreams are a good source of inspiration at this stage. Words that are spoken in dreams can sometimes provide powerful clues that are useful in understanding yourself and what is good for you. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Bre

Thank you so much psychic hack i'm so impressed with your accuracy!

My faith in humanity had indeed been restored around the time i first picked the numbers and although i'm content with my lot i do feel i am searching for better things but am a bit lost as to what it really is i'm looking for!

On the dreams side i've been having a lot lately with different people saying different things to me but i can't hear what they're saying and have often woken myself from these dreams calling out to them that i can't hear them! So wow!! and thanks for giving your time so freely!!

Good luck with the rest of your list! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 mollyoh

mollyoh wrote: »
    Would love a reading please:) Just a general one on what the future holds. Thanks a mill. My numbers are 4,7,11,22,34,36
    Sorry numbers are 4,7,11,22,34,36,48

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 music mania 08

Hi There Would really love a reading from you.. My numbers are 2, 7, 11, 18, 24, 31, 40

Thanking you in advance
    Music Mania

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Philomena

Philomena wrote: »
    Hi, could I get a reading too please?

My numbers are 3, 4, 18, 27, 29, 30, 40, 43.

Thank you so much. smile.gif

Hi,

Just wondering if you forgot about me. I asked for a reading in September. Would really appreciate a reading please.

Many thanks - no rush - when you get a chance smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

hey there, may i request a reading please?!! would love to know what my near future is! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭miders

CAN I HAVE A READING PLEASE???

My numbers are 7, 3, 22, 23, 15 ,11, 12, 5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭colly10

colly10 wrote: »
    Hi psychic-hack,
    Id really appreciate if you could do a reading for me if you get a chance.
    My numbers are -
    7, 1, 9, 12, 31, 27, 18, 3

Thanks

Hi psychic-hack, just wondering if you could do mine if ye get a chance. I know your busy and there's alot of requests, I check back over the thread every day since September. Theres no rush, just wanted to let you know that I check so you know the readings not for nothing.
    Thanks again for spending your time doing the readings, its much appreciated.

Hi Philomena,

You have done the right thing and made the right choice, now it's time to put the past behind you .
    If you need to forgive someone their transgressions, now is the time to do so. This will bring a sense of release and new energy will flow.

You are being called to make a fresh effort, a new beginning, and this is most probably related to your career. You seem to be heading into a very busy time, it's all go, with change occurring all around and you right at the hub of it.

A romantic aspiration comes about, and with it a sparkling sense of euphoria. This reading also reminds you however that at times you have to put yourself first and not to be too passive in a relationship. You know what is best for you more than anyone else.

Don't get dragged into any quarrels right now, particularly if they don't concern you.
    Instead try to keep a balanced view of things. You may receive a reward that is well deserved.
    This reading also shows great spiritual growth.

You have a strong personality and you always keep your promises! You are a person of deep feeling although you usually keep the depth of your emotion to yourself. If you are doing art or craftwork this is an auspicious time for you. Whatever you do you will be finding your standards reaching new heights; now more than ever you can excel. :)

• Advertisement

Hi Colly10,

You are going to start something and even though our current economic times are difficult, you will not be swayed and will going ahead despite the obstacles. Not in a foolhardy manner though, you'll be shrewdly waiting for the right moment. Sheer determination and a steady hand will be rewarded. You have the courage and the intellect to be successful.

Legal documents and contracts are featured here. This may be to do with an inheritance or family property.
    Wealth and comfort are indicated, but avoid being possessive. You will be looking forward to a spell of relaxation after a lot of hard work.

You know something important but the secret is safe with you! People can tell you things and know it won't be broadcast on the grapevine.;)

You have learned a lot from a past relationship which disappointed you in some ways. This reading shows you finding blissful contentment in love and romance. But it also reminds you to keep the spark alive once a relationship is established.

You are a born leader and can be quite competitive. But you understand what makes other people tick and you use that talent with discretion and kindness. Friends come and go but those who are around you now are of a higher quality.

You are heading into a time of inspiration when the pursuit of material success will take a backseat to a deeper happiness.

Hi Colly10,

You are going to start something and even though our current economic times are difficult, you will not be swayed and will going ahead despite the obstacles. Not in a foolhardy manner though, you'll be shrewdly waiting for the right moment. Sheer determination and a steady hand will be rewarded. You have the courage and the intellect to be successful.

Legal documents and contracts are featured here. This may be to do with an inheritance or family property.
    Wealth and comfort are indicated, but avoid being possessive. You will be looking forward to a spell of relaxation after a lot of hard work.

You know something important but the secret is safe with you! People can tell you things and know it won't be broadcast on the grapevine.;)

You have learned a lot from a past relationship which disappointed you in some ways. This reading shows you finding blissful contentment in love and romance. But it also reminds you to keep the spark alive once a relationship is established.

You are a born leader and can be quite competitive. But you understand what makes other people tick and you use that talent with discretion and kindness. Friends come and go but those who are around you now are of a higher quality.

You are heading into a time of inspiration when the pursuit of material success will take a backseat to a deeper happiness.

Thanks psychic-hack for taking the time to do the reading, it's very clear how it relates to me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 mias

Hi Psychic hack, thanks for all the effort you are putting in for everyone - it must take a lot of patience! I know that I am a little down the list for a reading, I feel lucky that I actually just got onto the list in time. I just want to add another part to my request - I am having an anxious time in relation to health matters at the moment and am awaiting an appointment for further tests in the coming weeks - I'm just wondering whenever you get around to doing my reading would it be possible to look into this also. Many thanks for all your time and patience.

CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A READING XX MARY

Hi Mias
    I'm sorry to hear you have health concerns and I send my best wishes to you.

Unfortunately we can't deal in any detail with health issues in the online readings ( see guide to online readings at the top of this sub-forum).

I see however that there has been stress and severe anxiety caused by a work situation recently. Probably something to do with the nature of supervision and you may not have been very comfortable with it. But there is a lot of positive energy and power available to you now and you can use it wisely. You are actually well placed to get out of a situation where there may be conflict. A little more patience sees your worries resolved.
    It's not all about work though, and you know how to tailor your life to changes in fortune. And this is not the time to hide your talents. I don't mean bragging endlessly about what you're good at, but on the other hand don't talk yourself down!

People are drawn to you and some new people invite themselves into your life but never mind, they bring good fortune. You seem to want to reach out to help others more but at times they are beyond your grasp and this saddens you. There is also a preference at heart of the spiritual over the material.

The Sun symbol figures strongly in your reading, indicating you are moving into a cycle of warmth, friendship, and happiness. As we approach the Winter solistice it's a reminder of having faith in the renewal of all that is good in our lives. There is a time of serenity, and reconciliation with the past, coupled with great hope for the future. Destiny is taking you on a journey that might have had a bumpy start, but it is really starting to get into its stride. Go with it, make plans and take notes, and keep your vision fixed on the road ahead.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 music mania 08

Hi there... I really really hope you wouldnt mind doing the reading for me.. I know you are really busy but I have so much on my mind at the moment i would greatly appreciate any guidance..my numbers again are
    2, 7, 11, 18, 24, 31, 40, 42

Thank you so much

Music Mania

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 penderphoto

I would really like to have a reading if you don't mind! My numbers are:

2 3 5 9 10 20 29 30

Thank you so much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Hi Psychic Hack! I know you've gotten a lot of requests, and you've done a great job in getting to them. I requested a reading back in September with the numbers:
    3, 13, 51, 7, 37, 26, 8, 48
    If you could get around to it, I would greatly appreciate it! I'm especially curious about my career (not my day job, persay, but I'm trying to get a manuscript published) and if there may be anything interesting coming up in my love life. It's been many years dry. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 mias

Many thanks psychic hack the reading makes a lot of sense and makes me feel better for the future ahead!! Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭shipwreck

shipwreck wrote: »
    I would also love a reading!!

Thanks in Advance

3, 2, 21, 34, 7, 42, 38, 27

Hi Psychic Hack

I gave you my numbers in sept, would really love a reading as tons of stuff in changing big time for me!!! Want to see if its all good!!

Thanks millions!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭amz5

Hi Psychic Hack,

I just put peoples numbers beside their names from Bre's list, I hope that it helps not to have to look back through the thread as much! You're very good to offer this service. Thanks :)

Wonder78
    Numbers: 3, 17, 32, 44, 6, 27, 33, 13

Medeame
    1, 3, 6, 42, 11, 10,50,24,

BeatNikDub
    3, 11, 19, 23, 26, 39, 43 and 51

Amz5
    8, 3, 16, 28, 14, 29, 36, 43

Charisma

Jenny66
    4-9-10-7-26-31-16

Maddison

Metaoblivia
    3, 13, 51, 7, 37, 26, 8, 48

TheBrig
    1 14 17 22 25 29 31 32

Peace123
    1 34 54 2 6 32 33 25

Shipwreck
    3, 2, 21, 34, 7, 42, 38, 27

Kippy

Colly10
    7, 1, 9, 12, 31, 27, 18, 3

Philomena
    3, 4, 18, 27, 29, 30, 40, 43.

Mazroo

Mias
    6 18 25 28 36 33 41 16

Valz08
    15 10 29 12 04 26 11 03

• Advertisement

Thanks so much Amz5!
    Whats weird is I was just wishing someone would organise the list because it was getting confusing again, so wow, thanks, I will do you next after Metaoblivia.

Hi Metaoblivia,

Straight off there is no excuse for the lack of love life according to this reading ! There are two gentlemen featured here very strongly. They are at opposite points in the reading so they may even be competing for your attention. Time to stop avoiding making eye contact with these chaps.:D
    One is a youngish very friendly guy with light coloured hair, he features in the present; he could be just a good friend - for now....but that can change.
    The other guy is older, he has blue eyes, brown hair, he is very kind and has an air of authority about him.
    You've even got the 2 of cups here, the card of blossoming love and commitment.
    Anyway if it comes down to a choice, it would be a tough one as far as I can see, but you will be seeing the bigger picture.

There are a lot of people making contact with you, getting in touch after absences, and generally seeking you out, so it looks like you'll be busy with that. A young person particularly needs your attention.

In terms of your writing - this reading suggests you will be successful in your literary endeavours.
    There are indications you will be using your skills profitably and may even be the envy of others.
    Three years at the most is the timeline indicated here.

However , while creative expression is wonderful you might like to remember it is not everything, and can only be fulfilling to a certain extent. You are a better person for the insights you've gained into yourself and others while you were writing - now it's time to get out there and bring the real you to life.

You are intelligent and charming, and sometimes you are so loyal to others that you can be self-sacrificing. If this is so, be aware when that's happening and recognise it's not always a good thing.
    Good luck with the manuscript.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭amz5

Thanks so much Amz5!
    Whats weird is I was just wishing someone would organise the list because it was getting confusing again, so wow, thanks, I will do you next after Metaoblivia.

:D maybe I'm a bit psychic too ha ha! Thanks a mil, I don't mind waiting if other people have more urgent requests. But I'm really looking forward to it at the same time.

can i please please please hav a reading????
    mary

thanks xx

Hi Phychic-Hack, amz5's list is not accurate as it is an update to Bre's list which was also incorrect. As you've done a reading for me i've went back to girl_fridays original list and added Unicorn2 who made the cut just after and removed everyone you've read for since.

Here's the list as it currently stands -

wonder78
    medeame
    BeatNikDub
    amz5
    Charisma
    Jenny66
    TheBrig
    peace123
    shipwreck
    Kippy
    mazroo
    valz08
    Shabbah
    unicorn 2

Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Hi Metaoblivia,

Straight off there is no excuse for the lack of love life according to this reading ! There are two gentlemen featured here very strongly. They are at opposite points in the reading so they may even be competing for your attention. Time to stop avoiding making eye contact with these chaps.:D
    One is a youngish very friendly guy with light coloured hair, he features in the present; he could be just a good friend - for now....but that can change.
    The other guy is older, he has blue eyes, brown hair, he is very kind and has an air of authority about him.
    You've even got the 2 of cups here, the card of blossoming love and commitment.
    Anyway if it comes down to a choice, it would be a tough one as far as I can see, but you will be seeing the bigger picture.

There are a lot of people making contact with you, getting in touch after absences, and generally seeking you out, so it looks like you'll be busy with that. A young person particularly needs your attention.

In terms of your writing - this reading suggests you will be successful in your literary endeavours.
    There are indications you will be using your skills profitably and may even be the envy of others.
    Three years at the most is the timeline indicated here.

However , while creative expression is wonderful you might like to remember it is not everything, and can only be fulfilling to a certain extent. You are a better person for the insights you've gained into yourself and others while you were writing - now it's time to get out there and bring the real you to life.

You are intelligent and charming, and sometimes you are so loyal to others that you can be self-sacrificing. If this is so, be aware when that's happening and recognise it's not always a good thing.
    Good luck with the manuscript.:)

Thank you so much for the reading Psychic_hack! I really appreciate and it's provided me with some hope :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

oh yes please!!!
    would love too know where my life is going and have the decisions i have made been correct..
    could really really use some direction right now
    thanks so much for your time
    love and light claire

numbers are 8, 4, 3, 12, 22,16,35,29

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Critic 69

Hi Phychic Hack. I would really love a reading if possible. Do I choose choose numbers at random or howdoes it work?

I'm quite busy at the moment so I don't have much time to put up readings right now.

However NUI Maynooth's Art Soc have organised a Medieval Fayre Day for this Tuesday 9th Dec at Maynooth Castle. I will be the "fortune teller" in attendance! :D

Entry to the event is free and readings are free also, it's just a bit of fun.
    So if you're in Maynooth between 12 - 3pm on Tues pop in for a reading.
    Hope to see some boardies there!

(Mods feel free to edit)

Hi Amz5,

Here is that reading at last!

It is dawning on you that there is no need to worry excessively about your future because what you have been hoping for is on it's way, according to this reading. You have been patient and have cultivated resilience. You have resources of strength and will be growing in self confidence as life takes on a more stable note.

There are two guys in this reading. They are similar in many ways but the first one is more impulsive than the second. The first guy is the sort who drops in and out of your life as he pleases, in a manner of speaking. But he is interesting and entertaining. The second is more regular and reliable.....and while both are quite demanding in a relationship, the second guy appears more so. But he is quite generous also so it's not just going one way. The card of a contented relationship is beside him.

It may feel like you are waiting on the right opportunity to do a real upheaval of many aspects of your life, if only the circumstances were right. Our circumstances are always changing - though usually only at a slow pace or at a basic level. All that needs to occur is an assertive gesture on your part - or on the part of the universe - to get the winds of change really blowing, if that is what you want. Change is hard at first but brings with it better times.

You give the appearance of being firm and decisive, but inwardly you are quite sensitive and flexible.
    You are an excellent communicator and your skills are suited to managerial level.
    There is a need for better balance of yin and yang at the moment to make the most of your potential.
    This reading indicates the need to emphasise the more feminine aspects of your personality.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement