Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Psychic hack's tarot readings

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭amz5

Hi psychic hack,
    Thank you so so much for the reading! I was really looking forward to it, and I really appreciate the time and effort you're putting into this.

It is dawning on you that there is no need to worry excessively about your future because what you have been hoping for is on it's way, according to this reading. You have been patient and have cultivated resilience. You have resources of strength and will be growing in self confidence as life takes on a more stable note.
    I wouldn't mind a bit of stability at the moment :) Things have been changing a lot for me in the last few months in my personal life and as regards my career.

There are two guys in this reading. They are similar in many ways but the first one is more impulsive than the second. The first guy is the sort who drops in and out of your life as he pleases, in a manner of speaking. But he is interesting and entertaining. The second is more regular and reliable.....and while both are quite demanding in a relationship, the second guy appears more so. But he is quite generous also so it's not just going one way. The card of a contented relationship is beside him.
    I'm just out of a long-term relationship a few months, so I guess I was hoping that might show up in the reading. I've been mostly off guys for the last while though. Demanding, unreliable, entertaining, interesting... are very familiar words to describe my ex though!!!

It may feel like you are waiting on the right opportunity to do a real upheaval of many aspects of your life, if only the circumstances were right. Our circumstances are always changing - though usually only at a slow pace or at a basic level. All that needs to occur is an assertive gesture on your part - or on the part of the universe - to get the winds of change really blowing, if that is what you want. Change is hard at first but brings with it better times.
    I've asked for a career break to go travelling at work...waiting for the reply!

You give the appearance of being firm and decisive, but inwardly you are quite sensitive and flexible.
    You are an excellent communicator and your skills are suited to managerial level.
    There is a need for better balance of yin and yang at the moment to make the most of your potential.
    This reading indicates the need to emphasise the more feminine aspects of your personality.:)

My job is a managerial position involving an awful lot of communication.
    The rest of the description sounds like me. More feminine :) I'll do my best!

Thank you so much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Hi, I'd love a reading please.

1, 2, 4, 5, 28, 23, 8, 35.

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

*bumpage* :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 alysonay

I would really like to try this out. My sister had one done recently with alot being correct about past present, and hopefully future.

my 8 numbers are.
    12 19 13 24 54 16 42 28

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dublingirl

hi, my numbers are:

6; 7; 9; 16; 20; 40; 47; 56

Have some big issues on my mind

Thanks

Advertisement