Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pasta in Bulk

• 11-08-2008 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

Hey, Been buying my Jasmine and Basmati rice in bulk for a while now which really works out cheaper. The quality in 8kg bags is also quite good. However I cant seem to find anywhere that sells decent pasta in large quantities. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Tesco sell mahoosive bags of pasta. (own brand)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

olaola wrote: »
    Tesco sell mahoosive bags of pasta. (own brand)

Actually I think 2kg is the biggest they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

We used to buy 3KG bags of pasta in Tesco. It was very good value and meant we never ran out.

I've seen 8KG bags in the cash and carry but that may not be of use to you unless you have access to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Honey-ec wrote: »
    Actually I think 2kg is the biggest they do.

I think they were closer to 5kg - only in certain shapes. They were so big they had their own handle! Probably only get them in the bigger stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭ch2008

Not too mad about the Tesco brand pasta, I was looking for a high quality bulk pack

• Advertisement
Advertisement