Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6300-Test Mode?

• 11-08-2008 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I took out my battery out of my phone last night and when i replaced it and turned it back on I got a blank white screen with test mode in red letters appearing. Any suggestions what this is and how I can fix it? I can't do anything with the phone at all.

It is like the phone is effectively dead bar the fact the test mode screen comes up when I turn it on. I'm on meteor if that makes any differece.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

Id say you're best bet would be bringing it to a nokia service centre. Sounds like the phone needs to be flashed. The software sounds like it's corrupted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You could also try and see if the software update will work on the NOkia website. I'm not sure what state your phone needs to be in to support it though, might save you a trip !

Advertisement