Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difficult to Find Akira Manga.

Options
  • 11-08-2008 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hey guys just wondering can anyone tell me which Akira manga is the really hard one to get. There was a post up about it awhile ago, but I can't remember. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭billycox

the 3rd, i had to pay 60 euro for it online in the end at alibris.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,834 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

:eek:

Anyone ever find out why this particular volume is so hard to come across?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

I have the first 4 all from Amazon. Didn't know any of them were hard to come by. I had a bit of trouble finding the fifth volume but I found it after a little bit of searching. Must remember to order it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

billycox wrote: »
    the 3rd, i had to pay 60 euro for it online in the end at alibris.

Thanks man. NoI was just talking to my girlfriend about it and we were having a debate over which one was the hard to find one. I went with 3 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭billycox

No worries man

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭andgoodbye

ou can get all o fthem in forbidden planet, or at least they hads them all last time I was in.

andgoodbye wrote: »
    ou can get all o fthem in forbidden planet, or at least they hads them all last time I was in.

Are they dear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

From what I recall, the one in Cork had them for about twenty each.

Thats reasonable enough I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Lilith306

andgoodbye wrote: »

I was in there today and I did not see vol. 3 they only had two volumes there.

• Advertisement

I was in there today and I did not see vol. 3 they only had two volumes there.

Another ghost-like disappearance then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Lilith306

owlwink wrote: »
    Another ghost-like disappearance then.

I don't think they have had it recently I rang them about a month ago when I got the other five and they said they had no real chance of getting it soon.

I don't think they have had it recently I rang them about a month ago when I got the other five and they said they had no real chance of getting it soon.

To ebay then.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 CitizenGeek

I was intending on starting to collect the Akira manga, but vol. 3 is impossible to find at a reasonable price (€60 seems cheap compared to the asking prices I've seen for it online). Dark Horse really should get their act together are re-print that volume!

I was intending on starting to collect the Akira manga, but vol. 3 is impossible to find at a reasonable price (€60 seems cheap compared to the asking prices I've seen for it online). Dark Horse really should get their act together are re-print that volume!

Then the originals go up even more in price. We all know how some people go crazy over things like that. Good idea though.

Advertisement