Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aquarium: Quiet submersible filter recommendation

Options
  • 12-08-2008 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

The water pump/filter in my turtle tank is really noisy. Can anyone recommend a nice quiet internal filter?

Something with just sponge/carbon filter is fine (mechanical filtration) because it's a turtle tank bio filters or oxygen pump isn't relevant.

TIA! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Any of the Fluval or Interpet ranges are very quiet and reliable. I keep fish and find them excellent and easily available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭tonyj

ksimpson wrote: »
    Any of the Fluval or Interpet ranges are very quiet and reliable. I keep fish and find them excellent and easily available.
    I bought the Fluval 2 Plus this afternoon. Works great! Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

tonyj wrote: »
    I bought the Fluval 2 Plus this afternoon. Works great! Thanks.

... And will work great for a long time! I'm a big fan of this filter, I've had mine nearly 2 years now and it's as quiet and effective as the day I bought it.

Advertisement