Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 speed issue

Options
  • 12-08-2008 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

anyone had very slow speeds all night on o2's broadband?

my connection was dropping since friday with the modem dropping and not being recognised by the pc every few minutes but this resolved this morning but now all evening i have had slow upload speed and no download at all!

i tried to ring customer care but they shut down at ten but still charge for the call... i know o2 have had network issues all weekend but they have said that those issues do not include broadband but i wonder if that is really the case considering thi problems i and others have had since friday?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I couldn't get a connection to them at all last night but worked again this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

yep its back to normal great speeds again this morning, but very annoying to be left all night without it. might try reading a book if it happens again. odd though the same thing happened around the same time last month and think it was also a monday night around the 13th of july

Advertisement