Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Pantera

• 12-08-2008 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I was just listening to the pantera stuff. Dimebag was amazing, some of my favs are,

Domination
    Cemetary gates
    Revolution is my name
    Cowboys from hell

Comments

Hollow is also a great song

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

IMO i always felt it went somewhat downhill after "A Vulgar Display Of Power" just dont think they made anything as good as that album. The other albums i personally find are just way to i dunno drugged up in someway its just a depressing sound or something.

Far beyond driven is great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BarryCreed

great southern trendkill (to me) is a pretty cool album. fu*ked up lyrics though...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Revolution Is My Name
    Becoming (the intro is great!)
    Walk

And their version of 'Planet Caravan' is great!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭ZakAttak

Walk.

How the fvck did Pantera get away with doing a hip hop heavy metal song?

Because they didn't call it that, thats why!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

If you witnessed them play it live you wouldn't ask that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

I love listening to Slaughtered and 25 Years back to back. Far Beyond Driven was a bit under-rated in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭PAU

"This Love" has a classic riff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

My favourite albums would be Power Metal, Cowboys From Hell, and The Great Southern Trendkill. Way better than the rest imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

becoming
    floods
    10s
    the sleep
    mouth for war
    hollow

I could go on....my favourite band of all time , and imo the greatest metal guitar player ever :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Great band!!!
    Cowboys from hell is a great album,and fcuking hostile is a great track from vulgar display of power.
    Must go and dig out some of my albums now!!

Advertisement