Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tampon Orgasms?

Options
  • 12-08-2008 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

I've never used a tampon myself but heard a rumour that tampons sometimes give girls orgasams when out and about?

Any truth to this?:p
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I'm a guy, but I would imagine that any woman that orgasmed from a tampon would die during sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Well if that was the case we'd look forward to 'time of the month'!! Never beleive rumours :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Oh dear Christ, look at my sig FacePalm-2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Was the rumour circulated in the yard at school?:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

They should but mini vibrators in them and make it so that tugging th cord switched them on and off :)

Tampons sit far up into the vagina where are are very few nerve endings so that they can't be felt when inserted properly and I fail to see how something you can barely feel can give a person an orgasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

HouseHippo wrote: »
    tampons sometimes give girls orgasams

If only..

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Signpost

are female orgasms not a myth? Damn :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i ****in wish.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Obviously a rumour from the same school that spawned the rumour that you can't get pregnant if you have sex standing up.

I'd look forward to my period if that were the case. PMT would be a thing of the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Tazdedub

HMMMM, maybe there is a market out their for vibrating tampons. Women wouldnt mind that time of the month and men wouldnt have to go into the hiding during that time. Everyone is a winner. :D Where is the patent office?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Women have orgasms ? :eek:

do tell ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I've never used a tampon myself but heard a rumour that tampons sometimes give girls orgasams when out and about?

If they did why would men worry about penis size?

Compare a tampon to love balls,(link nsfw) which can give orgasms when inserted. BIG difference in size and they rattle. They'd have to make tampons that big, and theyd be a bugger to fit in your clutch bag of an evening.

Just lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

There are adults out there that believe (object + vagina) x penetration = orgasm without fail? Seriously?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭1_in_1,000,000

Gawd, are you serious :eek: You'd get a beter result using moon dust sweets sprinked on a pad

Now that I think about it, given the nature of a prostate compared to the nature of a vagina, a guy would find it easier to orgasm with one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Wow, if I got orgasms from using tampons I'd sure enjoy my period a hell of a lot more than I do now! Maybe those women on tampon ads actually do get off from wearing tampons. They all look so fcuking delighted the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Im sorry, this is the strangest post Ive ever read.

As a female, surely you should know that something inserted does not result in orgasm.:confused: Especially not tampons!! Seriously!!!?

• Advertisement

I'm now imagining a world where tampons are considered sexual objects.

:o "Oh my god, just look at the size of that applicator! What's it's... absorbency?"
    :cool: "Super plus, baby."
    :o "Lets do it."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Whereas I just keep thinking tampons are designed to absorb fluids --> something moving enough in the vagina to be "stimulating" while preventing it from sustaining lubrication just sounds like a recipe for friction burns in intimate places.:eek:
    I've heard stories of all kinds of crazy things women have stuck in there to allieviate randiness but tampons aren't one of them (before the lads start laughing I've heard of far weirder things that lads have tried to stick their "lads" in to alleviate randiness:rolleyes:).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Seriously..What brand..and where do I buy them???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Its called a rumour for a reason......but its not a rumour I've ever heard. Possibly because its insane:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Karen_* wrote: »
    Was the rumour circulated in the yard at school?:P
    ... by the guys who were ... slow developers? :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

To diverge from the consensus I find that I am a lot more turned on during my period since I started using my mooncup.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

If only it was that easy! I would think that'd be near impossible?!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭North&South

I read this, & my first thought was House Hippo has to be about 14, right?

Goodness! And breast feeding babies turn women on too, yeah? :rolleyes:

Iguana, like you, I have a mooncup too, & have been a convert for over 2 years now - I've never gotten turned on during my period...... But I sure have a VERY smug grin when out doing the weekly shop as I sail past the 'feminine hygiene' section! :D
    Julie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I'm a guy, but I would imagine that any woman that orgasmed from a tampon would die during sex.

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I think this could qualify as the best response to a question on boards ever.

• Advertisement
Advertisement