Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Churchfield Exchange

Options
  • 12-08-2008 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Is there anyone here on the Churchfield exchange in Cork City? If so have you been upgraded yet from 3mb to 7.6mb or do you know someone on this exchange that has?

Sorry if this has been asked before but it is doing my head in. BT says "post September" but I find this hard to believe that one of the largest exchanges in Cork would not have been upgraded yet. Apparently it received it's ADSL2+ upgrades last June/July if that bit of information matters or not. I have an old ADSL modem (The C&W wireless model that was never supported by it's makers), could this be the problem and that it does not reflect the upgrade if it has happened yet? I am expecting a Netgear DG834N through the post this week and it supports ADSL2+ and hopefully it will help me have my upgraded speed (if it even has been upgraded :rolleyes:).

Like I said sorry if this has already been asked or that I should have put this in a another post. :o

Advertisement