Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organizational Learning in Financial institutions. SURVEY Please Help!!

Options
  • 12-08-2008 8:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I am a student from Smurfit Business School, currently studying the Masters in Management course. I am in the process of gathering information for my thesis regarding the Changing Nature of Organizational Learning in Financial Institutions. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take some time to complete this short survey as it is a requirement of the thesis that we analyse a set of surveys. Confidentiality and respondent anonymity is ensured

If you have ever worked, or are working in a financial institution, could you please fill out this survey.

Here is the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Af7bx_2bXzT5xy4obuuj_2frNw_3d_3d

Thanking you in advance,

Ruth

Advertisement