Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ford mondeo repair query

Options
  • 12-08-2008 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi would anybody know how much it would cost to take off air con pipe under car, get it braised and refilled with air con gas...its a 01 ford mondeo 1.8 thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

wow, seems like same thing i need done. i ordered a pipe from the stealers (actually the guy in kerry motor works tralee is pretty sound) for 100e, i am going to see if i can put on the new pipe or my brother.

its a big job, wheel needs to come off and prob alot more pipes. was told 400e which inc lab and regassing.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

It depends on how much stripping down and refitting is needed. Pipe costs €100, and a regass is about the same.

Taking 2 wheels of takes less than a minute.

Advertisement