Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9th Eviction spoiler

Options
  • 12-08-2008 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

It's
    Stuart and Rachel

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Gotta be Stuart, the last of the eye candy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

5.gifDaddy's going home .:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

PMSL!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Im kinda surprised that Stuart would be up again not so much about Rachel after HOH.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

damn. was hoping nicole would be up and we could have our rex back in time for him to undo the damage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Adam08

Hopefully Rachel, far too dull. It seems the public want to get rid of anyone who brings entertyainment to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Adam08 wrote: »
    Hopefully Rachel, far too dull. It seems the public want to get rid of anyone who brings entertyainment to the show.

As oppossed to Stuart being must see TV for the last 5 weeks. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Adam08

Still far better than Rachel.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

4.gif

Adam08 wrote: »
    Still far better than Rachel.

Elaborate how??? What exactly has Stuart done in the BB house apart from nick all the girls mascara and nail polish, and flirt with Dale I mean Jen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭annon123

Hope Stu goes...tho like some others wish Rex or Nicole were up... how does e manage to get away with bein so mean yet Rach who tries to do right by the whoe house gets nominated.... ah wel lesson to be learnt here somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

So long Stu,

Get Rex out!!!!

i love supporting rex. and that those who dont are so vocal in their hate for him. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Because he's an obnoxious git who irritates everyone he sees with his superior attitude and below the belt insults. Just mentioning his name gives me a headache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭ChickCool

Rex is an overgrown twat. A schoolboy trying to wreck his teachers heads. tbh i think nicole would be a laugh without him. controlling freak

lol. ud hate me and my friends.

rex is best housemate in a few series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭ChickCool

is that an invitation to meet up ;)

rex passed the point of being funny a long time ago. The only reason he gets away with so much is that other housemates have the manners not to tell him what they really think of him

ChickCool wrote: »
    is that an invitation to meet up ;)
    hey there ;)

ChickCool wrote: »
    Rex is an overgrown twat. A schoolboy trying to wreck his teachers heads. tbh i think nicole would be a laugh without him. controlling freak

I doubt Nicole would be any fun she is UBER psycho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

Rachel and Stuart this week will face the next Big Brother eviction via the public vote on Friday 15th August. Rachel received six nominations with Stuart receiving five.

Darnell is the first to nominate. His first nomination is for Stuart. "Of all the housemates he wants to be here the least, and when someone does feel that way, it makes it harder to get on with them in the house". His second nomination is for Nicole. "She's not really bothered about being on Big Brother. If she was, she would have auditioned. For her it's just a chance to be with her boyfriend, but you can't just come in at the end and reap all the benefits and rewards from it."

Kathreya's first nomination is for Lisa. Her second is for Stuart. "He don't really enjoy his time in here now, and he's said if he stays here he's not going to do anything around the house".

Lisa is next to nominate. Her first nomination is for Rachel. "I don't trust her, I'd say she's devious. She doesn't actually say some things .. she makes you feels uncomfortable with the way she is acting. It's all a game. She creates rows I think." Her next nomination is for Rex. "He's very arrogant and controlling within the house, and the way he speaks to people… I still do wonder what Rex is doing here. I do feel that he still looks down on people."

Mikey is next. His first nomination is for Rex. "Rex has been really, really bad to live with from day one. He's bossed people about, he's been nasty, he's tried to brew up arguments, he's been banging on for the last eight weeks about how bored he is, and how much he wants his girlfriend, and all they've really done since arriving in the house is bicker." His second nomination is for Nicole. "Although she's good fun, it's just all a bit of glamour in this house for her, and I think generally she doesn't even enjoy it. … Nicole is very, very selfish".

Mohamed has nominated Rachel.and Stuart.

Nicole nominates for the first time since entering the Big Brother house. Her first nomination is for Stuart. "I just don't really agree with the way he handles things, especially today, being nasty and stirring up little comments. I don't think he deserves to be here, the way he keeps going on about how he wants to go home." Her second nomination is for Rachel. "I just feel like she licks Kat's a**e the whole time. They sing together, they just do everything together, and I do believe it's because Rachel believes that Kat's going to win and it's an easy way to get into the final."

Rachel is next to nominate. Her first is for Lisa. She says she doesn't like the way Lisa behaved when she got to heaven. "I just don't feel comfortable. I just don't want to live with Lisa anymore". Her second nomination is for Nicole.

Rex has nominated Stuart.and for his second nomination he names Rachel reasoning that he was disgusted about her decision regarding the cake task. "I wasn't upset that she gave it to hell, it was that she lied to all the housemates that it was better. It was clear which was the better cake."

Sara nominates Mohamed and Rachel.

Stuart nominates Rachel because it'll be more competitive as he thinks he will again face the public vote again against someone whom Stuart thinks the public will like. His second nomination is Kathreya and Stuart gives the same reason saying, she is his favourite person in the house and "if I was up for nomination against Kat and ended up staying, people would see me as a nice guy and I'd be liked".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

zuroph wrote: »
    lol. ud hate me and my friends.

rex is best housemate in a few series.

I too think he's been great to watch. Some things that some people find offensive I find very amusing. Like describing Mo in three words 'greedy...clumsy..,........slow.' :Dand the way he imagined Mo would chat a woman up in a club. Even when Kat counted wrong in the human clock task and someone - I think Rachel said it wasn't fair to blame one person, Rex pipes up 'why not?' I can't find the thread on the ds forum full of Rexisms-it was deadly. I appreciate the fact that millions of people hate him but I just can't help it :(I love the way he goes on-not including the way he is with Nicole though, it ruins his 'coolness' for me. I'd love if she went and things went back to the way they were in the good old days.:(

Ann22 wrote: »
    I too think he's been great to watch. Some things that some people find offensive I find very amusing. Like describing Mo in three words 'greedy...clumsy..,........slow.' :Dand the way he imagined Mo would chat a woman up in a club. Even when Kat counted wrong in the human clock task and someone - I think Rachel said it wasn't fair to blame one person, Rex pipes up 'why not?' I can't find the thread on the ds forum full of Rexisms-it was deadly. I appreciate the fact that millions of people hate him but I just can't help it :(I love the way he goes on-not including the way he is with Nicole though, it ruins his 'coolness' for me. I'd love if she went and things went back to the way they were in the good old days.:(
    very well put! the mans bluntness makes me laugh more than anyone else in there. I'd genuinely love to go for pints with him.

If anybody could dig up that thread on Rexisms would be appreciated would like to have a laugh reading some of his comments!

Rex: "Did Jade win?"
    Dale: "No"
    Rex: "You wont win then Bex"

"Luke, we're voting for Head of House, if we were voting for bottom, we'd vote for you"

Every so often I go in and search a few pages for it but all to no avail. I'd love some genius to find it.

Every so often I go in and search a few pages for it but all to no avail. I'd love some genius to find it.

Google is your friend Ann. Anyway, I think this is the thread you are looking for.

Charlie you are a genius, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.:)

lolol, my favourite ones....

Rex: Bex, how old's your sister?
    Bex: 19
    Rex: Has she ever been out (on the town) with you?
    Bex: Yes
    Rex: Was she appalled?

Bex: "Have you ever heard of Coventry then, Rex?"
    Rex: "Yes, on Crimewatch UK."

"Can the geek and the freak keep it down, please?"
    Rex, talking to Rebecca and Luke

"I once applied to be God, but the interview went bad when i naively used his son as a reference on my CV"

Boys all sitting around the garden talking about tv channels and ratings.
    Rex: I only watch channel 4.
    Consciously looks at camera and gives cheesy salesman grin.

To Rachel jogging ... 'it's not working is it

Rebecca, Luke and Rex in the Bathroom with Bex in the bath
    REX: "Go on Bex, do something absolutely disgusting..."
    Rebecca: 'Shall I **** in the bath?"
    REX: (sings) "She's a lady, whoa whoa whao she's a lady..."

Rach defending Kat in the time task" Youu shouldn't single people out individual for failing the task."
    Rex " Why not?"

Lisa: BelindaBelindaBelinda was a character wasn't she.
    Rex: No.

In front of Sara: "We had 3 chances to get a good hm and they were all just rrrrubbish!"

BB "what would you do if you were hoh?"
    Rex "when doing the shopping budget I would order all one thing. when they ask me have you got this and that i will say yes and of course, but then imagine their faces when they open the store room and find 700 cans of tuna..... now that is what I call funny"

to rachel
    "i would swap you for scrabble"

BB: Can Sara come to the DR
    Group: it will be because of the egg fight
    Sara: What happens if I don't come back?
    Rex: Bye....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

who goes? who really cares. wont make a bit of difference to this boring series.

Rex:Mikey, can you hurry up please
    Mikey: Rex we are doing the task not you. But out. Its got nothing to do with you
    Rex: Sorry, I can't hear you peasant :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,213 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Rex:Mikey, can you hurry up please
    Mikey: Rex we are doing the task not you. But out. Its got nothing to do with you
    Rex: Sorry, I can't hear you peasant :D:D:D

:D

i remember that

class

thats why im a fan of the old rex before nicole came in

Advertisement