Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcohol free bar in Donegal!

• 12-08-2008 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭

I was very impressed by this article, showing businesses and customers alike are up for a booze free alternative.
    link

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭Feeonaw

That is such a great idea! It'd be great if somewhere like that opened up in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Bruno1

Wow! I hope the place keeps being successful, so that other people might take a bit of heed. I know it's a long way to having this sort of thing being commonplace in this country, but every journey starts with a single step! It makes sense when you think about it, especially in rural areas, which again is good news, (for me for a start!!:p).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

That's a fantastic idea, fair play to them. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Wow, that was a really bold move and good to see it has worked out pretty well!
    Its certainly a start. Would be pretty cool to see more of these around...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Perhaps we could organise a non-drinkers weekend break there!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement