Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality in Harvey Norman

Options
  • 12-08-2008 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Anyone bought stuff in Harvey Norman?

What do ye think of the stuff, prices etc?:D

got a couch yesterday and got a good deal.

wondering what others thought? :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ill move this to a more appropriate forum.. Harvey Norman operates nationwide, and is only open a wet day in Waterford. Will get a better response from those who have used them already :)

Mods: Im moving this here because I dont really think its a Consumer Issue and Harvey Norman is all about deals - sorry if its the wrong forum!

Topic Moved

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

No need to start a thread because you see a boardsie.
    She's not that special.

What?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Sully wrote: »
    What?

also confused :eek:??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

No?
    I'll get my coat.

Please do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Pricewise you have to keep an eye on them - last week they had a table in thier big sale down to €799 - I went back the next week after the sale at it's price was €699. €100 less.

P.s : your coat is required, I don't see a joke in there !

Smoggy wrote: »
    P.s : your coat is required, I don't see a joke in there !

Quality is a Boards.ie user. Mostly posts in The Thunderdome and Feedback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not a Bargain Alert. Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

maybe it should be moved to humour?!

• Advertisement

Wouldnt have said it was a Consumer Issue either :p

Advertisement