Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOLK release?

Options
  • 12-08-2008 12:14pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I havent been following wow at all since i quit a few months back but admit to missing it [yet again] :)
    Im wondering whether to resub now of wait for WOLK expansion,any definite release date yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

Hey,

Blizzard annouced that WoTLK will be released in the last quater of 2008, so im guessing late november early december. Blizzard are usualy always dead on with the deadlines so im saying it wont be to much off that mark.

As to coming back, well what im doing atm, is making sure i have enough gold/mats for leveling in wotlk.. as appertly it will be around 8k gold to unfreeze your flying mounts wings at level 78 and then you also need to pay for new skills every 2 levels ect ect. and im gathering herbs for inscription to level from 1-425

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

releasing it just in time to **** up everyones college year \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

glad im in the rat race and dont have to worry about failing college due to the games (and my) addicitve nature!!

get back into it now set up 2 accounts and do some dual boxing like i am..great craic, and 3 times experience gained. whoot!!

DRakE wrote: »
    releasing it just in time to **** up everyones college year \o/

coming back to WoW drake?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

toxick wrote: »
    coming back to WoW drake?
    They always come back.

(I did:( )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Yeah, will be released sometime in the 4th quarter of 2008 according to Blizzards CEO.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭BKtje

Every day i think about coming back to level a char on a new server to 70 before wotlk and everyday i manage to fight it off. This must be what an alcoholic goes through every bloody day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Every day i think about coming back to level a char on a new server to 70 before wotlk and everyday i manage to fight it off. This must be what an alcoholic goes through every bloody day.

lol thats exactly how i am right now :)

Dcully wrote: »
    lol thats exactly how i am right now :)

come play on blades edge, new server. less then a month old.. great cummonity :) fun i tell you!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

come play on blades edge, new server. less then a month old.. great cummonity fun i tell you!

Oh dont tempt me,ive too many chars.
    I never knew there would be more new servers at this stage however.

• Advertisement

its been the first new server in around a year. Its a PvE realm, and is in the Ruin BG.. the most **** BG in WoW with 5 servers on it.. Blades edge was there to get a bit more life into Ruin. However, for the most people they are all PvE orinetated.. but Blades Edge is on High population at the moment.

Good laugh, good server, good community, Horde have 1 serious PvE guild at end of t4 content going onto t5 content.

Alliance have 2/3 i think of decent enough guilds on T4 content

with that multi box thread i've been half thinking of rolling a casual alt (like theres such a thing :() and trying to dual box it..

2 undead warlockz would be the only option, i've played every other class past 20

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Ah, but have you played every class/spec past 20? ;)

Restokin + Lock = win

i've played most classes and spec's past 40 bar shaman warrior and warlock

70 paladin, mage, rogue, priest, hunter, druid played em all all specs

i'm probably missing something out but w/e :o

i do have to say, multiboxing has brought a lot more fun into the game :) and the attention people give you is fantastic. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

i agree, the game feels fresh when u have two (or more)suckers runnin around owning!

if only my eircom broadband didnt disconnect about 50 times every evening during peak hours. tards.

Advertisement