Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bannage!

Options
  • 12-08-2008 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I've recently been banned from the soccer forum for "breach of the peace" & "Abuse and violation of the charter rules" for making a comment about Liam Gallagher, the "abusive comment" wasn't directed at anyone on boards so i didn't think that was a bannable offence really..... I'm not looking for an argument or anything, just clarification! so what's the story? :)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Link?

Also, did you PM the Mod for clarification?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Hi Beruthiel

Here's the link to the post i made:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56864025

I haven't been in touch with the guy that banned me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Yeah, everyone should totally value that pricks opinion! the illiterate half-wit.

I believe the rules in the soccer forum require you to articulate your dislike for someone in a less abusive way whither they post on boards or not.

I suggest your first port of call should be to drop GuanYin a PM for clarification of that as s/he would be more up on the rules in that forum.

Advertisement