Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thaedydal i love you

Options
  • 12-08-2008 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

I tought i was only getting a ban for a week from the personal issues fourm....

P.s i dont love you..... quite the opposite actually. im intitled to my opinion please dont take offence
    Have a nice day.

and by the way i posted in the accomodation & property section and it came up in the personal issues so why i got a ban i dont know

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about....?

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

You banned me from the personal issues because i made a post in the accomodation & property section and some how it came up in personal issues, twice. then i posted in the personal issues explaining what happened and you then said i was banned for 1 week which was about 2 weeks ago..........

Perhaps you are mixing me up with Thaedydal?

DAMN

Apology accepted....

I suggest you drop her a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

jetski wrote: »

and by the way i posted in the accomodation & property section and it came up in the personal issues so why i got a ban i dont know
    No, you posted it on PI. The first time I'm unsure if you posted it on PI or Accom and it was moved, but the post I have linked to, you created it on PI.

Have a nice day.

I dont deny it

"then i posted in the personal issues explaining what happened and you then said i was banned for 1 week which was about 2 weeks ago.........."

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No I didn't.

Gordon wrote: »
    No I didn't.

whats that ment to mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Thank you Beruthiel for giving me the right to reply here.

Good afternoon jetski.

You sent me a link to this thread this morning in a pm entitled
    "whats the flockin story" and demanding to know if I was sorting this thread out.

I can't 'sort' this thread as I am not a mod of the helpdesk forum.
    As for sorting your confusion I will attempt to explain a few things to you.

Yes I did ban you.
    Yes you did start that thread in PI.
    Yes your reply was off topic to the forum which added to your ban.
    Yes your ban was to last for a week.
    Yes you were meant to pm me after the week and request for your access to be restored.
    Yes you failed to pm me after that time.
    Yes as you didn't pm me you are still banned.
    Yes I am still waiting for a civil pm from you requesting your access to the forum be restored.
    Yes you are meant to that before you start a help desk thread.
    Yes it is normal to have conflicting emotions to someone who provokes a passionate reaction, sorry I don't love you too.

Any other questions ?

• Advertisement

Im my defence, how was i to know i needed to pm you?

And sorry you tought i was being rude in my pm, i only asked whats the flockin story and are u sorting that out

"Yes you are meant to that before you start a help desk thread" dont know what that means?

can you please unban me?

tbh, id be more worried if u did loved me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Im my defence, how was i to know i needed to pm you?

It has been the standing procedure for when a person has been banned up until recently.
    And sorry you tought i was being rude in my pm,

Ok.

can you please unban me?

Done,
    Have a nice day.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    "whats the flockin story" and demanding to know if I was sorting this thread out.

That's not on.

Advertisement