Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Done Stage 2 in July??

• 12-08-2008 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Just wondering if anyone out there done the stage 2 Interview and test back in july and if they have progressed any further. I got word that I passed stage 2 any have heard nothing since..........love to hear from anyone in who also done stage 2 in July.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭Murphy(Cork)

Ricksplace wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone out there done the stage 2 Interview and test back in july and if they have progressed any further. I got word that I passed stage 2 any have heard nothing since..........love to hear from anyone in who also done stage 2 in July.

Passed stage 2 in July also but haven't heard anything yet, to be honest I kind of expected that to be the case, its a very long process with alot of waiting involved. There is people waiting since April/May for their medicals.
    Met the Inspector and stuff since the interview tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Ricksplace

Hey Murphy, Glad someone else out there feeling the same. I think that because stage one and two came and went so quickly it now seems to be dragging. I met with the inspector about two weeks ago......Guess just have to sit it out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭The Dude 87

Hey Murphy, Glad someone else out there feeling the same. I think that because stage one and two came and went so quickly it now seems to be dragging. I met with the inspector about two weeks ago......Guess just have to sit it out!

I also had my interview on the first week and Im still waiting on word for the medical!! This waiting around is killing me........I would just love to get it all done now!! I also met with the inspector nearly 3 weeks ago! The progress really does slow down when we get to this stage!:(

Anyway at least were all in the same boat together!!:)

Hey Dude, Yea waiting is hard, but at least now there is a few of us in the same boat. Hopfully we can all keep going through to Templemore too!

Hey Dude, Yea waiting is hard, but at least now there is a few of us in the same boat. Hopfully we can all keep going through to Templemore too!

Hopefully!! Would love to be in for November!:) You didnt hear anything regarding a medical yet?? Thinking about giving them a ring in a week or two?:confused:

• Advertisement

No have heard nothing since I passed stage 2. From reading the treads from people that have just gone to Templemore this month some of them were waiting a long time. Just sit and wait I guess!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭jt123456

You may get used to the wait. It was almost 2 months between passing the interview and getting the phoncall for the medical. They are doing the background checks inbetween so best be patient. some peoples checks may be faster than others depending on ur history. But it seems to move a lot faster from medical to PCT, sometimes a week between the 2. Could be worse. Back in the old system last year and b4, there was only one recruitment session per year and things moved very slowly. All in all you should be waiting about 6-8 months from applying until getting started. But 11 months for me

Thanks cmcskene, its great to hear from other people. I come from a big family on my mothers side and wife from big family too so I wouldnt relish the challange of looking into all those! :eek:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............still waiting:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭horse1

im in the same boat as ye. the waiting is a killer

• Advertisement

And....................Still waiting!:confused:

I'm going to have to start paying rent if I stay here any longer!!!:(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 gsdublin

They are taking their sweet time alright-have yet to meet super and i passed the interview in July

Know of girl who passed the PCT last week and has been placed on the November intake. So looks like maybe putting us in group for January.

Know of girl who passed the PCT last week and has been placed on the November intake. So looks like maybe putting us in group for January.

Hey ricksplace, I did pct last week two. Any idea when she was told and by who??

Advertisement