Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Championship Manager 2007 only out this Aug?

Options
  • 12-08-2008 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

I was on Play.com today just looking at what PC games are coming.. and i seen
    Championship Manager 2007 was due for release on the 15/08/2008 http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/6061962/Championship-Manager-2007/Product.html

Why are they even bothering with it ?... most companies are bringing out there 2009 range... No one will but a 2007 Game !

am i missing something here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

NeVeR wrote: »
    am i missing something here?

yup.

namely that it was released in late 2006. and that they too will be bringing out a 2009 version just like everyone else this autumn.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

How come on play.com it was the 2007 game and due for release in aug this year?.. just a mistake by them ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

NeVeR wrote: »
    How come on play.com it was the 2007 game and due for release in aug this year?.. just a mistake by them ??

probably. maybe some idiot entered it wrong the first time back in 06 and never cleared it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

See the new 09 version will have a 3D type match representation. I hope they can do a decent job of that, be nice if there was something genuinely new and alternative to FM - getting very bored now with SI releasing a new skin for FM every year and little else of substance.

Advertisement