Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Site notice location

• 12-08-2008 1:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭

Just put in application for extension/attic conversion and have the site notice to put up. Just wondering is there any criteria for how it should be displayed? I was thinking of just nailing it to our front gate or does it need to be a certain height?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Must be readable from the public road and within 1.5m of the GL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭NickTellis

What's a GL? :confused:

Ground Level.

D'oh, of course. Guess it won't be going on our front gate then. :rolleyes:
    Thanks mate.

Oh wait, I just re-read your initial reply. Must be "within" 1.5 metres of the GL so the front gate should be fine. Crisis averted. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

NickTellis wrote: »
    Just put in application for extension/attic conversion and have the site notice to put up. Just wondering is there any criteria for how it should be displayed? I was thinking of just nailing it to our front gate or does it need to be a certain height?
    The maps submitted with your application will have shown the exact location of the site notice. You need to put it where shown.

As stated it has to be legible from the public road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Be careful not to cover any of the text with your nails/drawings pins.
    Had a planning invalidated over this once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

you need to enter a date of erection on the site notice - the date has to be the actual date of erection

you need to state that that in your application form

if you have already lodged an application - looks like you will be in-validated

unless all of this happens today

On a completely unrelated issue (ahem) how long after a planning app has been invalidated can a new one be submitted?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,942 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

NickTellis wrote: »
    On a completely unrelated issue (ahem) how long after a planning app has been invalidated can a new one be submitted?

theres no restriction... if the newspaper is still in date then it can be resubmitted immediately....

• Advertisement

Turns out my application has already been validated. Best get that site notice up quick... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D Nice one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You do know that any discussion on the flaunting of the planning laws is a bannable offense.

Now if I dont see that site notice up by 8 PM you are banned.

Advertisement