Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying perfume online - Best Value Websites?

• 12-08-2008 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi, anyone got any good recommendations of where to buy perfume online - looking for websites that offer best value for money. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

www.strawberrynet.net I haven't found better value yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Deadalus

That link doesn't seem to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭thetrickykid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I know your request is places to buy fragrance online but, in my experience when it comes to fragrance, online is very convenient, but not usually the cheapest.

For example, David Beckham - Intimately Beckham Night 75ml is €36.50 at Strawberry.com but I bought it at Aldi for €25, in a gift set with matching deodorant.

Grey Flannel Coffret is also €36.50 at Strawberry.com, but I've seen this at the Perfume Shop (they're in shopping centres) for about €22/25.

Also if you're over in the UK or up north I find Superdrug, SemiChem and other discount pharmacies (not Boots) have special offers that easily beat the online stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,954 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

www.cheapsmells.co.uk
    It's better than it sounds!
    There's often 50% off most brand fragrances, delivery charges are very reasonable and you don't have to worry about customs adding to the expense like you do with strawberrynet.com . Strawberrynet.com is very good too though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭hamrog

I'll check these out. Thanks very much for taking the time to reply folks.

Advertisement