Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY Mobile Phone Unlocking

• 12-08-2008 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Where would I start if I wanted to get in to mobile phone unlocking myself.What is needed???

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

How long is a piece of string?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭IH77

model? network? contract? to name a few...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

IH77 wrote: »
    model? network? contract? to name a few...
    Firmware version, flash chip, hardware version :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

hard to know where to start, not sure of any companies supplying equiptment in Ireland

you could try taking to these guys, I think they do both training and equiptment supply....

phones change so quick it's hard to keep up.....

http://www.phonefunshop.co.uk/Unlocking/unlocking.htm

You could do it as a side line to an existing business not so sure how it would fair as a stand alone business..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭IH77

stand alone business..

whoops, as a business. Sorry, misread the post!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

There's a whole thread on unlocking here that you should have a look through. There's a lot of companys listed in it who use different methods, then you can do a bit of research.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement