Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can No campaigners point out Georgia on a map ?

Options
  • 12-08-2008 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Now that there is officially war in Europe its instructive to take a closer looks at some of the No campaigners.

Gay Byrne on Lisbon: "We're Grand as we are"
    Not having holidayed outside of Donegal I wonder does Gay even know where Georgia is ?
    Has the news reached Donegal that thousands are dead in Georgia while Russia continues today to bomb villages and towns ?
    Cruising around Ballybofey on his Harley is he aware that Russia also supplies most of the EU's energy supplies ?

What about the usual snide No side anti-Sarkozy comments to undermine the EU presidency before he travels to Moscow ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

pgroarke wrote: »
    Now that there is officially war in Europe its instructive to take a closer looks at some of the No campaigners.

Gay Byrne on Lisbon: "We're Grand as we are"
    Not having holidayed outside of Donegal I wonder does Gay even know where Georgia is ?
    Has the news reached Donegal that thousands are dead in Georgia while Russia continues today to bomb villages and towns ?
    Cruising around Ballybofey on his Harley is he aware that Russia also supplies most of the EU's energy supplies ?

What about the usual snide No side anti-Sarkozy comments to undermine the EU presidency before he travels to Moscow ?
    These are two seperate issues, and you're not linking them up cohesively enough.

Not sure why the Gay Byrne hate. Also, you ruin your argument by making silly references to and assertations about Donegal.

Fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

orig_georgia.jpg

Is this what you are talking about op?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I can't see this going anywhere useful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement