Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardcore Raiders rerolling?

Options
  • 12-08-2008 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Alot of people are rerolling new characters after the big burnout of TBC. Just wanted to see if there were any Irish lads doing this.. If so what are you gonna play in the upcoming expansion?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

Will have to see how WotLK pans out and if Blizzard will continue to dumb the game down and give epics to everybody. Lot of Hardcore PvE people getting kinda pissed off with the above and nerfing attunements to certain areas. Currently levelling a rogue and huntard that will hopefully be 70 for the expansion, may do a shaman too will have to see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Not sure i can go back to hardcore raiding again, although ive said that before.

At the moment i dont even feel like opening wow, Ill have to wait to see what the expansion bringsd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

PS: I'm running a pre-exp guild. http://ash-guild.eu if it sounds interesting.

Ive been keeping an eye on the updates and the game looks like it's gonna be a whole different ball-game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Im rerollin' a drood! Boomkinz plz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Dustaz wrote: »
    Not sure i can go back to hardcore raiding again, although ive said that before.

At the moment i dont even feel like opening wow, Ill have to wait to see what the expansion bringsd.
    I may be back in WOTLK for casualness Leeboy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Ill be sticking with my Druid, loving the new changes coming in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

I like all the changes made to shamans in the new expansion. I'll definitely give the game a shot again when it comes out. Probably in casual kinda way. Not much to motivate me into playing the shammy atm though with things being so bad. Playing against almost any class thats pvp specced just gives me a headache; resto droods, ss rogues slsl locks etc. all have such an easy time against my ele shammzor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I might try my druid too, they just own at avoiding fights/escaping fights.

Which is what I'd most likely be doing from 70-80

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I been playing hardcore for almost a year. Stoped 4 weeks ago and i don't feel like coming back. Maybe when the new expansion is around will wait and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

BadCharlie wrote: »
    I been playing hardcore for almost a year. Stoped 4 weeks ago and i don't feel like coming back. Maybe when the new expansion is around will wait and see.
    You'll be back mate, the game is like smack :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement