Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What is oozing out of our ground.....

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

facepalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Damn right, I am sick of the Government putting metallic oxide salts in my oxygen supply. I can't go for a p1ss without seeing rainbows nowadays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

mods... why isn't this in the sticky thread??????????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Because it's too ****ing awesome for the sticky thread.

Being the grumpy bastard that I am, I generally do not laugh too much, but the "This is not natural" bit cracked me up.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,578 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

That is excellent.

I for one welcome our new rainbow producing metallic oxide salt overlords..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Oh dear lord won't someone think of the children........the poor american children doomed to be stupid american adults.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Wow...

Just Wow...

On that note..

BAN DIHYDROGEN-MONOXIDE!!!1!222!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

225Rainbows-in-my-oxygen-supply.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

well come on now lads, she may have a point! there MUST be something in the water, like people cant naturally be so thick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

i think she needs to stop using our oxygen supply

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Looks fake.

Advertisement