Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

RSA Test Routes Waterford

Options
  • 12-08-2008 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

Finally after 10 months of waiting and many a call to the RSA I finally got a date for the driving test. It was a cancellation and is in Waterford. It is on next week and have had a pre-test lesson and have another 2 booked.

However has anyone done a route lately with the RSA in Waterford and where do you go as I am not from the Waterford area. Also what is the pass rate like there. Really nervous as have not had a whole lot of driving time since the new regulations came in. My instructor is happy with me and pointed out the few things I have to watch but the nerves are starting to set in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sticky1

Hi There,

Just joined boards today and see that you have your test this week, you might let me know how you get on and tell me your route, best of luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You might also note the date if this thread. It was 4 months ago.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement