If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 46A656

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Both Sony and Samsung have way to many LCD TV's in their product lines. The LED backlight is a decent upgrade but all the media functions are nothing special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

I'll get an email off to our purchasing guys to see what the story is on the new models.

When I get some new, I'll let you know.

Cheers

Fair play :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

I am also interested in a 46" samsung big time. please send me a pm when in stock

Hi guys.

I'll get an email off to our purchasing guys to see what the story is on the new models.

When I get some new, I'll let you know.

Cheers

Any news on this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

I know they have the le40a686 in stock as I bought it off them this week.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.