Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panda's charges may not be as cheap as you think

• 12-08-2008 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

my sister who lives in drogheda is with panda waste for her refuse collection,she has been getting more or less the same deal as they have been offering here ,for the last 2 years.she got a letter a couple of weeks ago detailing their new charges and boy was she shocked,they want 90euro per bin per year which is 270euro, plus 7.50euro bin tag on the black bin, plus 28cent per kilo on top of that and as the average bin weight is 20kilos,this would add 5.60euro to the price of your tag,making your black bin cost 13.10euro per collection,needless to say shes in the process of changing over to another company at the moment..just to warn anybody who is thinking of changing to these or any private contractors,as i was myself ,to be very careful:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

You sure this would not suit North east?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

oblivious wrote: »
    You sure this would not suit North east?
    not really, drogheda people know about this,its the people of fingal im telling what to expect.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,326 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Just to avoid confusion I'm going to change the thread title

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

This post has been deleted.
    yeah , same as the one they gave in drogheda,it was up last week hence the new charges

• Advertisement
Advertisement