Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Periods really close together?

Options
  • 12-08-2008 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello Ladies,

I've come of the pill recently so my cycle is running at about 6 weeks between periods. I've had two since i stopped taking the pill.
    11 days ago my period ended but today it seems to have started again. Anybody any ideas what could be the cause?

Thanks so much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Go to you dr there could a huge range of reasons or it could just be your body getting used to not being on the pill only way to be sure is to go to the dr.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Have had this before and was told that its just your body settling itself after being on the pill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

maple wrote: »
    Have had this before and was told that its just your body settling itself after being on the pill.

But we don't know for sure that's the case here.

Go to your doc, says I!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This is not a medical forum and asking for or giving medical advice is not permitted.

OP, go to your GP rather than asking strangers on the internet, they'll have a much better idea.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement