Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old pc not givin me the beep! (bios)

Options
  • 12-08-2008 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

howaya lads,
    im havin a bit of bother with a pc im puttin together, all it needed was a new psu and hard drive, wihch i got for it! but now when i power on the pc everything works fine, psu, cup fan etc but it wont go to the bios startup screen! any one have any taughts or had similar problems before??

Thanks lads,
    Richie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

tis ok lads, i think i have it sorted, i fink something was shorting out the board before it booted up, sound bout right???

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

ok so i have an old AN8 32X and i was attaching it up to my hew PSU, worked fine the frist time them i got an errorcode of 9.0 (biso taking over booting job) i did a bit of research and i taught it might have bee shorting off something in the case . i took it out of thye case and it worked after remounting the CPU then i went about updating windows then when i had to restart it again its after giving me the same error code of 9.0! im really stumped, any one have any ideas??

Thanks Richie

Advertisement