Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Know a Good Psychic/Medium???

• 12-08-2008 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can anyone please tell me where I can find a good medium or psychic near meath? And if you do know any can you pm me their phone number please?

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 AzariaStarfire

Is Dublin too far out from Meath? Ive been to a fab reader named Daire in Greystones, She is Clairvoyant. I found her advice very uncannily accurate and very helpful..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TheWeeDivil

cyan1 wrote: »
    Can anyone please tell me where I can find a good medium or psychic near meath? And if you do know any can you pm me their phone number please?

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Try Patricia in Angels of Ireland , she is taking bookings for October on the 6th of September at 10.00 in the shop in Finglas , She works from home in Rathfeigh Tara Co Meath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Sandy2004

Adam - american indian medium ... he is very good.. pm and ill give you his details............ he is based in north dublin...........

Advertisement