Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Albums

Options
  • 12-08-2008 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

With a bunch of artists releasing albums for free, I was wondering if we could have a sticky for getting heads ups.

I mean, I'm happy I snapped up Radiohead's In Rainbows and the free Ghosts songs by NiN but so many times I've missed the ball like Saul Williams' Niggy Tardust and the DangerDoom B-sides. I've noticed a lot of myspacers giving their music away for free so how about one thread for any albums people spot for free?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

What's gained too cheaply is esteemed too lightly in my opinion.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Well I ended up paying 60 quid for the In Rainbows boxed set plus it would be my album of last year, and I plan on buying the entire Ghosts album when I get the cash... NiN are a million times better without Trent's vocals >_<

Advertisement